Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone use the aeroforce scan gauge

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 02:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone use the aeroforce scan gauge

I am thinking of ordering the Aeroforce scan gauge (single) wondering if anyone has one and how accurate they are. I am looking for something to monitor my IAC counts etc. Also do they fit in the A/C hole or is it better to get a one gauge pillar pod? thanks
Old 03-27-2011, 09:59 AM
10 Second Club

I have one in a dual gauge pod, reads the same or within one number ( for example gauge shows 194 coolant temp, hp shows 195) as my hp tuners so I'd say it's pretty accurate and I find it usefull.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:06 AM
Banned

https://ls1tech.com/forums/general-l...tor-gauge.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...ero-force.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/stereo-el...rce-gauge.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...ideo-demo.html
Old 03-28-2011, 12:35 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have heard nothing but good things about them. Expecially on boosted cars, they work very well
Old 03-28-2011, 03:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

They display what the ECM broadcast. Mine is in the AC hole. I had to make a filler plate to get it to fix. Works good.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:10 AM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

I have one. I really like it. One gauge to read a bunch of things is what got me. What got me started is I needed something to read trans temps. Then I saw this and decided hey why not? I can read coolant temps, o2s, iat, and way more than I can think of. You can even turn your fans on high with it if you wanted. Its a dtc scanner as well ect...
Only thing I dont like about it is the button quality is kinda cheap. Seems like I have to press the right side button hard to make it work. Maybe its just mine who knows.
I say get it.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by senicalj4579
I have one. I really like it. One gauge to read a bunch of things is what got me. What got me started is I needed something to read trans temps. Then I saw this and decided hey why not? I can read coolant temps, o2s, iat, and way more than I can think of. You can even turn your fans on high with it if you wanted. Its a dtc scanner as well ect...
Only thing I dont like about it is the button quality is kinda cheap. Seems like I have to press the right side button hard to make it work. Maybe its just mine who knows.
I say get it.
Mines the same way you have to REALLY mash the right button to scroll the bottom display but it works great. Ill take a pic of mine installed in the AC vent...just used a rubber pipe coupler from Lowes and a little electrical tape. Looks pretty decent.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:34 PM
TECH Regular

can y'all send me the pic in the A/C vent bc im looking to do it on my boost car and was wondering if anyone has tuned with them and how close is it??? thanks guys

Quick Reply: Anyone use the aeroforce scan gauge