Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

lq4 & zo6

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 10:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default lq4 & zo6

My wideband took a **** on me wondering if anyone has a tune for an lq4 with a zo6 cam. I also got 90m fast, ls6 intake and short headers. I just need a tune cuz I m gonna turbo this in about month. Just wanna get some miles on it before then
Old 04-25-2011, 11:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Really all the turbo cars out there and nobody has an na version
Old 04-25-2011, 12:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If your wideband took a **** on you I would first recommend you take a shower.

Second, buy another wideband and tune your vehicle. You might look into an Engine Diaper.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow way to be an asswipe. But thanks for the unhelpful response, usually when i ask for help in the past I have gotten it or atleast a point in the right direction. hopefully someone can respond to one of your questions in a similar fashion in the near future and let me know how it works out for you.

Anyway on another note not regarding the douche bag above I ve deciding to try tuning with out the wideband and just improve on the solid drive ability i already have. Hopefully i ll come across a good deal on a wideband in the near future so i dont drop 300-400$ again
Old 04-26-2011, 07:24 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by massconfusion
wow way to be an asswipe. But thanks for the unhelpful response, usually when i ask for help in the past I have gotten it or atleast a point in the right direction. hopefully someone can respond to one of your questions in a similar fashion in the near future and let me know how it works out for you.

Anyway on another note not regarding the douche bag above I ve deciding to try tuning with out the wideband and just improve on the solid drive ability i already have. Hopefully i ll come across a good deal on a wideband in the near future so i dont drop 300-400$ again
lol, get a sense of humor dude. what the hell, is your world coming to an end because you don't have a wideband????

last time I checked you haven't gotten ANY responses so if I were you I'd be happy you got a free bump....

man, i'd hate to make a joke right in front of you in real life! you might punch me in the face!

why don't you go to the HPT or EFIL websites and see if someone has a tune posted in the repository?
Old 04-26-2011, 08:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I thought it was pretty funny.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:39 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2xLS1
I thought it was pretty funny.
I thought he was setting me back up with the asswipe comment but then I thought he might really be mad, so I didn't go there.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Higgs Boson
lol, get a sense of humor dude. what the hell, is your world coming to an end because you don't have a wideband????

last time I checked you haven't gotten ANY responses so if I were you I'd be happy you got a free bump....

man, i'd hate to make a joke right in front of you in real life! you might punch me in the face!

why don't you go to the HPT or EFIL websites and see if someone has a tune posted in the repository?
I do have a sense of humor but sarcasm doesn't transfer well via the internet. If it was in person i def. would have laughed! I do apologize to higins now that i see it was in fun. We have a local site called chitownracing.com where everyone knows everything and has a 10 sec. car! lol filled with a lot of dicks haha. I wasn't whining but i thought thats what he meant. oh well anyway i checked the repository didnt find one the first time i checked but looked again today and found one.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:57 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by massconfusion
I do have a sense of humor but sarcasm doesn't transfer well via the internet. If it was in person i def. would have laughed! I do apologize to higins now that i see it was in fun. We have a local site called chitownracing.com where everyone knows everything and has a 10 sec. car! lol filled with a lot of dicks haha. I wasn't whining but i thought thats what he meant. oh well anyway i checked the repository didnt find one the first time i checked but looked again today and found one.
So what you're saying is your website is like a 2 dolla ho?

glad you found a tune, man.