Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

pcmforless...hmmm

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 04:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pcmforless...hmmm

Long story short...Ordered mytune monday it came in today, got everything hooked up went to start the car and.....nothing just a click. Called up keith , and he said I must have hooked something up wrong. So I reattched everything and still same problem, put the old pcm in and BAM, fired up first start. Called keith back and no answer, and yet to call me back. So far my expierence is unpleasent with them since he can not even respond my call. I hope he will get back to me tomorrow with a solution to this problem.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Staging Lane

Maybe you could give them some time to respond. I am sure Alvin, Kelly, or Keith will get back to you. I am sure they are just busy and your not the only customer. They have a very good rep on my other forums and have seen them go above and beyond to help people out. My 2 cents.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:23 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Tuners use PC's all day....email him
Old 09-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Teching In

Kieth and Bryan both helped me and my cousing out on various items. Yes you may have to wait for a phone call or an email, but be patient. They will get your tune right, and are doing it for a quarter of the price of some shops. Stand up guys. Also, there are two Kieths. Sr. and Jr. Got really confused on this one. They even sound alike.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:27 PM
Launching!

Keith got tied up on the dyno a bit today, email me at programmer@pcmforless.com with your name and what year/model the vehicle is so I can look at this for you. If it is a newer car/truck it may need the vehicle antitheft relearn done and I can email that procedure to you.
I'm almost done with email for the night as it is getting late, but I will see it in the morning if you send it tonight.
Thanks,
Bryan
Old 09-28-2011, 09:30 PM
Launching!

Also forgot to mention, check to see if any pins inside the PCM connectors got bent, I have seen that during shipping on a rare occasion and also during install and they don't make contact. Hopefully it is not a bad PCM.
Thanks,
Bryan
Old 09-28-2011, 09:48 PM
11 Second Club

I swear by bryan at pcm4less him n keith definately kno their stuff n really helpd me big time with my pcm when another tuner on the board didnt do it right twice give them time n they will take care of you
Old 09-29-2011, 06:31 PM
Launching!

silverstreak98maro did you text me last night? My phone broke up a message last night and it was unreadable as it came in as a bunch of texts. If you need just drop me an email at programmer@pcmforless.com if you need anything. I really suck at the whole texting thing
Old 09-29-2011, 06:52 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by PCMFORLESS
silverstreak98maro did you text me last night? My phone broke up a message last night and it was unreadable as it came in as a bunch of texts. If you need just drop me an email at programmer@pcmforless.com if you need anything. I really suck at the whole texting thing
ya bro lol thanks

Quick Reply: pcmforless...hmmm