PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

Anyone who tunes near Augusta GA???

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012 | 12:41 PM
MFJ
11 Second Club

Default Anyone who tunes near Augusta GA???

Haven't found anyone close to take the car to for the tune after I do my headers and exhaust. Is there anyone close to Augusta?? Found a new shop here Dynosource but Pricing is like $600 for a tune. Is that right?
Old 03-06-2012 | 12:55 PM
TECH Resident

... make the 3 hour trip to Vengeance Racing in Cumming, GA. I don't know the cost of their dyno tune, but they are the best, are a sponser here and know their LSx's.
Old 03-06-2012 | 01:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

vengeance in cumming, mti in marietta, hps in dallas, spartan is up here in ATL somewhere too.

I'm from AUG originally, never did find a good shop down there for this sorta thing. trucks n moore used to be a nice place, but I don't think they do this kind of work. They're more about lifts n rino liners.
Old 03-07-2012 | 09:29 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by BrianSF-GA
... make the 3 hour trip to Vengeance Racing in Cumming, GA. I don't know the cost of their dyno tune, but they are the best, are a sponser here and know their LSx's.
Originally Posted by DarkFox118
vengeance in cumming, mti in marietta, hps in dallas, spartan is up here in ATL somewhere too.

I'm from AUG originally, never did find a good shop down there for this sorta thing. trucks n moore used to be a nice place, but I don't think they do this kind of work. They're more about lifts n rino liners.
Thanks for the recommendation guys! Yes sir we tune cars from all over! Give us a call to answer any questions or email Mike@VengeanceRD.com . Mike does the tuning and can get you scheduled in!
Old 03-07-2012 | 01:24 PM
MFJ
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ryan_at_Vengeance
Thanks for the recommendation guys! Yes sir we tune cars from all over! Give us a call to answer any questions or email Mike@VengeanceRD.com . Mike does the tuning and can get you scheduled in!
Gonna give you guys a call. Thanks

Quick Reply: Anyone who tunes near Augusta GA???