Sponsored by:

LS1 running very rich after street tune

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 09:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 running very rich after street tune

so i have a 99 Chevy Camaro Z28 modifications engine wise are

Engine was re-ringed and new bearings at 130k modifications include A custom ground Bullet Camshaft, Ls6 intake, longtube headers, 3 inch exhaust setup with an electric cutout, 32# fuel injectors, Racetronix fuel pump, Slp air box with a K & N air filter, factory heads port and polished, factory throttle body port and polished. Driveline- The transmission was replaced 3k miles with a performabuilt level 2 transmission that is built to handle up to 650 hp Shifts great 7 months left on Warranty. 3000 stall tci streetfighter torque converter, Tci deep aluminum pan, aftermarket trans cooler, aluminum driveshaft, aftermarket traction bars, Poly energy suspension bushings on complete driveline. Slp underdrive pulley, 160 degree thermostat, new radiator, Battery relocated in trunk yellow Optima.
AEM wideband sometimes driving normal and torque converter locks up the a/f will go to 10.0 AFR and it will load up extremely bad it will also do this on the highway sometimes and it will sputter and chug i was wondering what would cause this or if anyone can help me get this tuned on the street at a reasonable price im near lima, ohio im pretty sure the car was only tuned at lower WOT and idle bc even in town at like 25-35 mph it loads up at times

Last edited by z28_Tom; 07-23-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Quick Reply: LS1 running very rich after street tune