PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help understanding a STFT problem!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 05:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well just an update after the intake swap. When i pulled the old intake the repair actual doesn't seem to be the leak. it looks like the MAP sensor/vac port fitting is the problem. It has a decent amount of movement to it. i'm thinking a little epoxy on it and it will be fine. i installed the new intake and to my surprise the car actually doesn't run that bad. the idle is rich as well as part throttle. the STFT's are -10 at idle and between 0 and -13 at part throttle. the iac count on hot idle is 90-110. a retune is in order for sure
Old 08-11-2012, 07:12 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by outkast6991
i think this is the road i'm gonna take. i just wish they still sold v1. the entry price of v2 has kept me from pulling the trigger for fear that i wont be able to pick it up and end up with a $900 code reader. LMFAO
LOL! You can do it. I can help you along the way.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:14 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by outkast6991
well just an update after the intake swap. When i pulled the old intake the repair actual doesn't seem to be the leak. it looks like the MAP sensor/vac port fitting is the problem. It has a decent amount of movement to it. i'm thinking a little epoxy on it and it will be fine. i installed the new intake and to my surprise the car actually doesn't run that bad. the idle is rich as well as part throttle. the STFT's are -10 at idle and between 0 and -13 at part throttle. the iac count on hot idle is 90-110. a retune is in order for sure
She was definitely leaking! Glad you are getting it straight...

Quick Reply: Need help understanding a STFT problem!