Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally some good data for Siemens 60lb Injector

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 01:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally some good data for Siemens 60lb Injector

I have spent countless hours of research for my Siemens 60# injectors and have finally found data that works. I used "EC_TUNE'S injectorscalels" to set up my new Injector Flow Rate table but still had bucking at low speeds and other minor problems including extremely rich Idle and other minor problems. Followed advice to change my "Minimum Pulse Width" and "Default Pulse width" to ".8". This was right but still problems. Needed good data for "Small Pulse Adder" and for the "Offset vs. Volts vs. VAC". I have modified the excel worksheet to make it easier to understand because the way I got this data was raw but after some research and some thinking I managed to make it a little bit easier to understand. Although I did the research I cannot take credit for the hard work. For that you guys can all thank Marcin. I put the most important references here but I could list 15 others that have helped me get to this point.

Hope you guys enjoy. This is probably my first post that is intended to help people. I already have my data and now I'm sharing my findings. And FYI none of this is stolen from Greg Banish. I could not afford his DVD to fix my problem so this is the next best thing and hopefully you guys find it helpful. Please leave comments if you need help, I'll do what I can.

-Kyle

"DekaIVInjectorData.xlsx" My modified version
"Deka%2060s(1).xls" Downloaded Data
"Deka%2060-SPA(1).xls" Downloaded Data
"Deka #60lb Specifications.pdf" Common downloaded Data
"Injector Sheet.jpg" Data from the web
"Injector Sheet2.jpg" Data from the web

NOTE: I could not upload the excel worksheets so I changed the name to ".hpt". All you need to do is change it back to ".xls" ".xlsx"

EDIT: I removed my sheet as it may be incorrect and don't want people to get messed up. The other data is obtainable through other channels so I will leave those here as well. If you would like to see my sheet just message me and I will send it to you individually.

References:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/fueling-i...readsheet.html
http://www.siemensdeka.com/index.php...products_id=10
http://redhardsupra.blogspot.com/
http://forum.efilive.com/archive/index.php/t-11498.html
Attached Thumbnails Finally some good data for Siemens 60lb Injector-injector-sheet.jpg   Finally some good data for Siemens 60lb Injector-injector-sheet2.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: hpt
Deka%2060s(1).hpt (91.0 KB, 826 views)
File Type: hpt
Deka%2060-SPA(1).hpt (74.0 KB, 507 views)
File Type: pdf
Deka #60lb Specifications.pdf (33.7 KB, 1317 views)

Last edited by ChevyAllTheWay; 02-12-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Launching!

Received 38 Likes on 21 Posts

It looks like you adapted the Ford values for offset to the GM breakpoints. Remember that Ford and GM have two very different definitions of "offset", so they don't represent the same points on the injector flow curve. Using the Ford value on a GM ECU will have significant impact upon idle and cruise fuel delivery, leading one to bake in some interesting errors to the MAF/VE tables to offset this.

I applaud your effort for trying to come to the right mathematical solution though. This is much more effort than most people put into trying to understand this.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Staging Lane

You have used some big words sir lol. Most of this data I got from one of the links which I learned came from Marcin. I do know my tune is a lot better after changing these values. I can't say they are 100% but seeing as Siemens doesn't release their info we have to make up our own data. Do you know GM's breakpoints? I don't want to give data that's incorrect even if it does work.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

TurboLX is Greg Banish lol

Chevy I see your from cabot, im from jonesboro. I run 60 deka in my setup
Old 02-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Staging Lane

Lol mobile version didn't have his sig. How do yours idle? Drive ability?
Old 02-11-2013, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great no problems at all, but I have Gregs data from his DVD' s

Quick Reply: Finally some good data for Siemens 60lb Injector