Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LT1 - LS coilpacks - TUNING HELP

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2014, 10:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT1 - LS coilpacks - TUNING HELP

So here it is, I have an LT1 with LT4 heads/Intake and a comp cam with a LS computer from a 2003 Vette and Coilpacks. I am having several issues:

1. I cant seem to license the 03 vette pcm with HP tuners for some reason even though stating unlocked? Is there a way to know if a 99 PCM will take the harness from the 03?

2. Ive been reading alot about the codes ive had come up, Crank Relearn? CASE relearn? Anyone have experience with this or tuning in general for the LS coilpack conversion? The car just doesnt seem to want to run well AT ALL!
Old 11-30-2014, 02:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts

I'm not familiar with the 2003 Vette setup. Is it still the 0411 PCM?

The 03 harness will work with a 99 PCM as long as the red and blue connectors fit and they're pinned correctly. If you google your PCM pinouts, a bunch of helpful pictures and diagrams pop up.

Crank/CASE relearn are the same thing. It can be done with hptuners or a GMtech2. Not sure about efi live. It doesn't affect engine operation, but it does allow the PCM to detect misfires. If you have hptuners, you can send me your tune and I'll see what I can do.
Old 11-30-2014, 02:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AdsoYo
I'm not familiar with the 2003 Vette setup. Is it still the 0411 PCM?

The 03 harness will work with a 99 PCM as long as the red and blue connectors fit and they're pinned correctly. If you google your PCM pinouts, a bunch of helpful pictures and diagrams pop up.

Crank/CASE relearn are the same thing. It can be done with hptuners or a GMtech2. Not sure about efi live. It doesn't affect engine operation, but it does allow the PCM to detect misfires. If you have hptuners, you can send me your tune and I'll see what I can do.
It is an 03 Vette PCM, LT1 harness modified and pinned to fit the 03. My question is if I can simply get a 99+ PCM and plug and go since having difficulty with licensing the 03 PCM.

I will work on sending the tune....Thanks

Quick Reply: LT1 - LS coilpacks - TUNING HELP