PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

Holley Dominator EFI ECUs On Sale w/ Free Shipping @ Hinson Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2015 | 02:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Holley Dominator EFI ECUs On Sale w/ Free Shipping @ Hinson Motorsports

We have put our Holley Dominator EFI ECU's on sale to help with your builds. We are offering FREE shipping on the item in addition to the promotional web pricing. If your looking for an ECU that is capable of handling anything from turbos, and progressive nitrous control to a bone stock car with big future plans, this is your ECU. Check out the link below for full write up of what it will do and purchasing.

http://www.hinsonsupercars.com/p-129...r-efi-ecu.aspx

Old 05-09-2015 | 12:30 AM
TECH Junkie
10 Year Member

I see the price as $1,970.95 Am I missing something? That's the regular price that everyone else is selling for.
Old 05-11-2015 | 09:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LLLosingit
I see the price as $1,970.95 Am I missing something? That's the regular price that everyone else is selling for.
Holley has marked them down to this so it allows us to as well. It is a MAP priced item so they control the price not us.
Old 05-11-2015 | 06:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So if Holley is controlling the pricing and everybody is selling for the same, isn't that considered collusion and illegal?

I am not a lawyer, but I am wondering how they get away with it once the item leaves their facility.
Old 05-11-2015 | 06:30 PM
TECH Junkie
10 Year Member

It's not illegal for the manufacturer to control prices of their product. It would be illegal of they were only one of many making the same product working together to keep prices high. Like oil and gas and so on.
Old 05-12-2015 | 10:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by joyridin'
So if Holley is controlling the pricing and everybody is selling for the same, isn't that considered collusion and illegal?

I am not a lawyer, but I am wondering how they get away with it once the item leaves their facility.
Because as a vendor you have a binding contract that you have to agree to that states you have to abide by certain pricing regulations or you will lose your account with that manufacturer.
Old 05-13-2015 | 10:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Bump.

Quick Reply: Holley Dominator EFI ECUs On Sale w/ Free Shipping @ Hinson Motorsports