PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

Anyone have a F13 HP file?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 02:52 PM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Turo
You have the same IFR table, but 30# injectors? My table is for the stockers (28# I think?), maybe that's why?

Really? My car shows between 28-30* at WOT with that table, zero KR .
No, the injectors are gone. I'm back to the stock 28.8's. Just updated my sig. I just have stock heads, cam and bolt-on's now pretty much identical to yours. Stock MAF though.

I guess the timing depends on what range your car runs in at WOT in g/cyl. Mine is like .50 - .70 range last time I checked. Looking at your table in this range would be a ton of timing. That table has a bunch more timing all over than mine....and I though MINE was aggressive! How'd you come up with that table? Any KR at part throttle? I may have to try it and see what happens.

I'm going to do some WOT logging again today or tomorrow and double check that though. I need to recheck my AFR on the wideband again too.

Props on the tune man....I wish I had this to start with when I first put my cam in. Would have saved a ton of tuning time!
Old 06-16-2005, 03:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1fastWS6
I guess the timing depends on what range your car runs in at WOT in g/cyl. Mine is like .50 - .70 range last time I checked. Looking at your table in this range would be a ton of timing. That table has a bunch more timing all over than mine....and I though MINE was aggressive! How'd you come up with that table? Any KR at part throttle? I may have to try it and see what happens.
No KR anywhere. I just started with the stock HO table, and began adding timing until I saw ~27-30* at WOT, then went back and removed timing anywhere I saw KR (had to repeat this step a few times, but now I have it pretty dialed in for my car). I also tried this timing table on another car, but the other car showed KR at part throttle, so I had to pull some timing in some of the cells. The table might not be perfect, the correct way would be to do it on a dyno and see where it makes the most power, but for now I just used my SOTP meter .

I'm going to do some WOT logging again today or tomorrow and double check that though. I need to recheck my AFR on the wideband again too.
Same here, I need to get on a wideband and doublecheck the AFR, I just need to cough up the cash and get me an LM-1.

Props on the tune man....I wish I had this to start with when I first put my cam in. Would have saved a ton of tuning time!
Thanks, it's helped a few people get started already.
Old 06-17-2005, 01:38 PM
8 Second Club

I'll add that so far <keeping fingers crossed> the new VE table has fixed my hot start surging/idle hunting issues.
Old 08-30-2005, 09:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Any latest revisions to the defacto f-13 tune?
Old 08-30-2005, 10:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

ive got mine down pretty good just need to finish the ve because ive changed the whole timing table now
Old 09-01-2005, 09:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by WS6FirebirdTA00
ive got mine down pretty good just need to finish the ve because ive changed the whole timing table now
Did you change the timing table to what Rick@Synergy suggested? Any chance I can take a look at your bin once youve finished? I dont know the first thing about tuning timing and I have a feeling many of my problems stem from this.

Thanks
Old 09-01-2005, 12:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

yeah its the same he recommended, havent gone on a long drive with it yet though to get the ve set abck up