PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

AutoTap for Windows V2.03 Available for Download

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2002 | 09:54 PM
Teching In

Default AutoTap for Windows V2.03 Available for Download

Today, 9/17/03, we posted AutoTap for Windows software version 2.03.

This software is a free download from our:

FTP site - ftp://ftp.autotap.com/Windows/ (click on Windows2.03Setup.exe) or,

Website - http://www.autotap.com/WindowsSoftware2.html

In this version, we have corrected the problem with internal modems conflicts, and a problem with data values after they were exported to CSV format. There were several other minor fixes as well.

Thank you very much for your continued support, and an extra special thanks to our beta testers. The feedback that we receive from all of our customers helps us make AutoTap the OBD II diagnostic scan tool of choice for LS1 owners.

Sincerely,

Mark
Old 09-18-2002 | 08:55 AM
Teching In

Default Re: AutoTap for Windows V2.03 Available for Download

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by atapsalesmgr:
<strong>Today, 9/17/03, we posted AutoTap for Windows software version 2.03.

This software is a free download from our:

FTP site - ftp://ftp.autotap.com/Windows/ (click on Windows2.03Setup.exe) or,

Website - http://www.autotap.com/WindowsSoftware2.html

In this version, we have corrected the problem with internal modems conflicts, and a problem with data values after they were exported to CSV format. There were several other minor fixes as well.

Thank you very much for your continued support, and an extra special thanks to our beta testers. The feedback that we receive from all of our customers helps us make AutoTap the OBD II diagnostic scan tool of choice for LS1 owners.

Sincerely,

Mark</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What happened to the DOS Version? Is the last DOS version still current? I like that version because can stick a bootable floppy in my laptop and fire it up in seconds. I have it set up on exit to copy my log files back to the floppy. then I take the floppy to my other puter to analyze.

Quick Reply: AutoTap for Windows V2.03 Available for Download