PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone with a Jetchip StageII -- PIMP, er CHIP my Ride!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 05:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

now can the thread be locked again? I think its had its run.
Old 04-08-2006, 12:47 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sure, I guess I got all I'm gonna get outta you guys. Thanks for the help, even though it was a little rocky. I guess I'll get my long tubes and give it a try. Maybe I'll get a dyno with lt's and stock tune and then plug in the module and see if I get a couple, or maybe lose a couple. Either way it should be interesting, and I'll let you guys know how it turns out.
Old 04-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MyTA99
Sure, I guess I got all I'm gonna get outta you guys. Thanks for the help, even though it was a little rocky. I guess I'll get my long tubes and give it a try. Maybe I'll get a dyno with lt's and stock tune and then plug in the module and see if I get a couple, or maybe lose a couple. Either way it should be interesting, and I'll let you guys know how it turns out.
I think that's the most intelligent thing that you've said to date. There are a lot of things in this world you just have to try and figure out for yourself.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:04 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
I think that's the most intelligent thing that you've said to date. There are a lot of things in this world you just have to try and figure out for yourself.
My problem is that I can get lazy and if someone else has already tried it I'd like to try to find out about it from them first. Thanks again guys I appreciate the help.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

UHHHHHH....Jet does make a chip for the new Chryslers/Dodges/Charger/Magnum..[ as seen in Hot Rod Magazine ]..they say they will have more out in time....then you can say, Why yes, it's CHIPPED.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:43 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Exclamation

Originally Posted by MyTA99
My problem is that I can get lazy and if someone else has already tried it I'd like to try to find out about it from them first. Thanks again guys I appreciate the help.

And this is exactly why us "tuners" generally NEVER give out all the little goody things we've learned from tuning because of Lazy's like you. HOnestly, this is a community of give and you shall recieve. If you go out and find out the simple things for yourself then you'll get viable information. If you come in here calling people stupid asses when you have like 20 posts, then we're all going to assume that you're probably 15 and think because you are going to have LT's that your car is going to be so fast and that this MODULE (if you read the site it never says anything about a chip) will make you faster.

Fact is, this "module" will not do a damn thing on your car. Any changes on the tune of your LS1 has to be WRITTEN to the PCM, and not simply "plugged" into the ODBII port.

So my advice to you if you ever want to get help, is get off your lazy ***, read a little, and learn the simple **** yourself, because if you don't then you really won't learn anything because like I said, all the REALLY important stuff, no one wants to give out if you haven't tried or given anything in return. Respect the people who have experience, and if they want to make fun of you for being a dumbass, then well, accept yourself as a dumbass for asking a really dumbass question (because if you weren't lazy and read the stickies you wouldn't be in the situation), start working hard, and drive on. Its that simple

As for the rest of the guys, have mad props for them, because they really do work very hard for all of our benefits.

My .02
Adrian
Old 04-14-2006, 05:07 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Haans249
And this is exactly why us "tuners" generally NEVER give out all the little goody things we've learned from tuning because of Lazy's like you. HOnestly, this is a community of give and you shall recieve. If you go out and find out the simple things for yourself then you'll get viable information. If you come in here calling people stupid asses when you have like 20 posts, then we're all going to assume that you're probably 15 and think because you are going to have LT's that your car is going to be so fast and that this MODULE (if you read the site it never says anything about a chip) will make you faster.

Fact is, this "module" will not do a damn thing on your car. Any changes on the tune of your LS1 has to be WRITTEN to the PCM, and not simply "plugged" into the ODBII port.

So my advice to you if you ever want to get help, is get off your lazy ***, read a little, and learn the simple **** yourself, because if you don't then you really won't learn anything because like I said, all the REALLY important stuff, no one wants to give out if you haven't tried or given anything in return. Respect the people who have experience, and if they want to make fun of you for being a dumbass, then well, accept yourself as a dumbass for asking a really dumbass question (because if you weren't lazy and read the stickies you wouldn't be in the situation), start working hard, and drive on. Its that simple

As for the rest of the guys, have mad props for them, because they really do work very hard for all of our benefits.

My .02
Adrian
Did that make you feel better.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:18 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not trying to make myself feel any better, just trying to give you some advice on how to make friends here, because this is the greatest resource for LSX information probably in the world, and in no way do you want to start your LSX endevours by making enemies. But by all means do what you want, you're a grown man, and best of luck with what you decide to do.

Quick Reply: Anyone with a Jetchip StageII -- PIMP, er CHIP my Ride!