Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got a question about efi live or hptuners

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 10:05 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Got a question about efi live or hptuners

do they offer any pre set tunes? like can I down load and install a pet set tune to install if I but thier program? Are there any basic preset tunes out there for like bolt on cars and camed cars? Or do you basicly have to set all of the peramiters and tune your self? I am a newb to tuning efi cars But I don't want to just buy a bulls-it hand held tuner because of the future modifications I have planned for my car. I do want to learn how to tune it my self but i am sure it will take a while. Do they give you any set guide lines on tune setting to at least set you in the right direction?
Old 01-29-2008, 10:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are tune repositories of other people's tunes that they have done to their own cars. If you find one with a similar setup, then you could download that file and load it. You might also want to check with other members on theis board before you did so, just to make sure you weren't loading something damaging. Read all the way through all the stickies and all the links in all the stickies and follow all the directions they have as far as what searches to do, then read through all of those threads. At that point you should have answered most of your questions. Should take about a week to be able to digest everything. Have fun learning about tuning.