Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Ideas, any pics please, debating? Fauce Gauge overlay, bird plate overlay &banner

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 04:08 AM
JJT
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ideas, any pics please, debating? Fauce Gauge overlay, bird plate overlay &banner

WS6 STORE got some cool shi..t and pics. Want some ideas on these, guys.

1. I seen pics of the white fauce guage...wanta see pics of the alumimum one. Ws6 ain't got a pic for the alum. one. Whata u guys think? I was thinking alumimum.

2. Front bird plate overlay? Maaaan they got a new cool one... american flag colors...I was thinking of that or chrome. Whata guys think on my black TA? At first I was like...keep it black no decal but now chrome or flag colors.
Also... they got this f$%cking bad *** TA on WS6.store, its under exterior for clear light flippers ...you know.. so you don't have to flip'em at night(i want those too...pretty damn expensive thougth). Well its got the firebird plate cut out w/ a screen there for more air.....I actually want that...but don't know where to get it done...anybody know in SoCAl. Ws6 store said it was custom.
know **** custom creation huh...?

3. window banner...no or go? I want firehawk....comaaooooooon..??? I got a slp tune and lid?.... or maybe trans am. ram air would be stupid lol. get this... i seen one..sware to god, 22" rims on a old *** oldsmobile or someshit like that... you know the Dr Dre gangster cars...It said...no ****..."Why you be hatin" LMAO and almost wreck my car...that bastard.

(yes...I already posted it on the apperance and detailing forum...thank you)

Quick Reply: Ideas, any pics please, debating? Fauce Gauge overlay, bird plate overlay &banner