Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Reproduction Window Stickers

Old 07-22-2009, 01:51 PM
Teching In

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Reproduction Window Stickers

Hey all,

I had a question on where you could get a Repro window sticker for a 2001 Trans AM. I tried Window-sticker.com but all Pontiac window stickers have to be purchased through the PHD (Pontiac Historical Division) so i checked there. Here's what i found:

The new subsidiary, Automotive Services, has teamed up with Triple A enterprises to offer the owners of 1961 to 2000 Pontiacs the opportunity to purchase exact reproductions of the original window sticker that came on their car.

Does anyone know if they do offer them for 2001-2002 model year birds?

Thanks in advance!!

Tom
Old 07-22-2009, 08:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See this thread: https://ls1tech.com/forums/pontiac-f...no-longer.html

Get the invoice from Allied Vaughn and I think you can get build sheet also. Or something to that affect.

Once you have that then contact PHS (Pontiac Historical Society ?) and they can create the window sticker. I bought two and had them laminate both.

It will seem like about a ten step process, but, its worth it. Just be patient. I think i had to fax the info to PHS and then really never heard from them until it showed up at the house.

Good Luck!
Old 07-23-2009, 05:02 AM
Teching In

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome, thanks for the reply. PHS! lol Yeah, i don't know why i said Pontiac Historical Division (oops) hah, it was late and i was dead tired. But i'll go that route and see what i get! Thanks again.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Reproduction Window Stickers