Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Third gen WS6 Formula?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 06:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 97ramsst
All the info you need to know on the subject is
Also I just thought of something that maybe confusing a lot of you...you could get a 3rd Gen V8 Firebird that wasnt a Formula unlike 4th Gen cars. Just because it was a V8 car it did not make it a Formula...and we are talking about Formulas.
This could be the source of the confusion for alot here. The regular V8's could be had with 15inch high tech wheels, and 15inch cross lace wheels in gold (and silver in the earlier years). That could confuse alot of people since a formula looked very similar to a base car, and we know how people like to throw stickers on cars that they don't belong to.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EchoMirage
i see youre trying really hard, and its not working. it doesnt matter what it was 'called'. they were EQUIPPED with the WS6 option, period. so if you think its so 'impossible', what about every single 3rd gen formula produced?? what do you call them? they ALL have the WS6 suspension. so what, theyre forbidden to say they have the WS6 susp. in your eyes? event though they have WS6 on the RPO sheet, plain as day, may god strike them down if they even mention the letters and number??
hello, im new to the board. i can see everyone on here seems like they are rude and know it alls, but you are correct man my dad had a 89 formula it was the ws6 suspension package, im not sure if the rear end was stock or not because it was 4 wheel disc but had a 305 tbi engine in it. maybe you could clear some things up about the rear end because to this day we still talk about that car. he bought it in 2001 and my mom wrecked it in 2005. ill try to post some pics on my profile of the car
Old 05-24-2010, 09:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GND-646
hello, im new to the board. i can see everyone on here seems like they are rude and know it alls, but you are correct man my dad had a 89 formula it was the ws6 suspension package, im not sure if the rear end was stock or not because it was 4 wheel disc but had a 305 tbi engine in it. maybe you could clear some things up about the rear end because to this day we still talk about that car. he bought it in 2001 and my mom wrecked it in 2005. ill try to post some pics on my profile of the car
hmm i didnt think you could get a tbi in a formula, cool to know
tbi>lsx
Old 11-25-2020, 09:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

The year is now 2020, going into 2021. This thread is over 10-years-old now, and I'm thankful it's still here because these comments provided me with some good laughs this morning. 🤣🤣🤣

Quick Reply: Third gen WS6 Formula?