Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Clipped a wing :(

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 08:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I almost totaled my TA the other day, i hit a wet turn too fast and the *** end slid out, thankfully I pulled some Tokyo Drift **** and recovered it. And I like you, am 18 and a senior, and I ride the bus when we still have school in crappy weather, because theres still that little layer of crap on the roads.
WINTER CAN KISS MY
Old 02-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by l 95 Trans Am l
I almost totaled my TA the other day, i hit a wet turn too fast and the *** end slid out, thankfully I pulled some Tokyo Drift **** and recovered it. And I like you, am 18 and a senior, and I ride the bus when we still have school in crappy weather, because theres still that little layer of crap on the roads.
WINTER CAN KISS MY
Scares the shyt out of you right? I'm almost paranoid about making any turn thats not in 80 degree weather haha. The rear ends are so light, I should really put a few bags of salt/sand in the back for weight and better traction.
Unfortunately i live in PA, and its snowing like every ******* week. -_-
Old 02-03-2011, 09:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FirebirdX
Scares the shyt out of you right? I'm almost paranoid about making any turn thats not in 80 degree weather haha. The rear ends are so light, I should really put a few bags of salt/sand in the back for weight and better traction.
Unfortunately i live in PA, and its snowing like every ******* week. -_-
Lol I live in PA, in Schuylkill county if you've ever heard of it, **** roads, all lifted trucks, and cant plow in the winter. And theres me, in my *** light sports car with near-bald goodyear eagles

Quick Reply: Clipped a wing :(