Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Its the Batmobile!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 06:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

phoenix82-that announcer probably thought it was batman testing out his car with the black rims too hah
joblo1978- of course its a good thing any attention or compliment shows how great looking your car is
Black1997T/A- condoms HAH thats priceless
I started my car up one time when a Woman with a child was walking behind my car and the kid started crying. I am proud to say my car makes small children cry.
im working towards that
oh yea, the guys at work call me bruce wayne, . . .
Hah nice "Batmobile" on the door its great
Old 08-18-2006, 07:19 PM
Set
Staging Lane

Damn, i never knew that many people thought our cars look like the batmobile. I've never heard it till this girl i've been talking to from work first saw it, i took it as a compliment, i even told her that i am batman.

As far as compliments go, one i remember came from the driver of a 400+rwhp vette that couldn't believe how my car pulled when we were messing around, after he found out my mods, or lack there of, and the fact that it's an A4.

And one of the best i've heard was from a girl those boyfriend wanted to hear my car, so i turn it on, and threw a few revs. I turn it off, he has a huge smile on his face and his girlfriend say's "Well, that throughly scared the **** outta me." and that was with the cut-out closed
Old 08-18-2006, 07:32 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Mine's been called a Camaro several times & a Corvette twice, but never the Batmobile (yet).
Old 08-21-2006, 04:05 AM
On The Tree

What can you say other than the fbody have awesome styling that never age.I had a couple hot chicks who were driving a Ws6 stop and give compliments,the bad thing is the fiance was in the car and got pissed at me. I've even had elderly people walk by stop and talk and say how great the car looks. I take that as a major compliment since how many great cars came before her time.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im comin up to a light which is green and its a 3 lane road but 1 lane is occupied by some officers who have someone pulled over...all im thinkin is..."god please dont let this light turn red right when i get next to them"...sure as **** it does and im side by side with the officers as they stand outside their car writing the guy who they have pulled over some tickets. im thinkin to myself, im screwed. (picture-heads and cam, no cats, through GMMG...) as soon as i pull up, the looks start to happen. and than, much to my surprise, one yells over "nice car....whats it run" and i respond and he gives me that "wholy ****" look....than goes "how bout you take me for a ride, we can run all the lights and you can go as fast as you want" i laughed and said "sure" all his buddies started laughin....light turned green, they told me to be safe and i was off. i though for sure i was toast but they were kool and it was nice haven them compliment me for a change instead of breakin my *****.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I was working as a server at this local restaurant this little kid sitting in a high chair pointed outside at my car and said "Look! It's Batman's car!"
Old 08-23-2006, 03:47 PM
Staging Lane

Batmobile? No.

Space Shuttle. Yes.

One night a few years ago a few of my friends were all shrooming (I wasn't, not my cup of tea) and I agreed to drive two of them home. It was the funniest thing listening to these guys talking about my car as they were approaching it. They swore they were getting into a space shuttle. I played along, telling them they had to ride in the passenger compartment in the back. I confirmed that they were all buckled in securely and ready for blast off while I flipped a few imaginary switches on my visor and started the shuttle... err... my Trans Am. They were literally screaming like little girls when I launched hard. I'm not sure who was laughing harder by the end of the trip, me or them.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 226 Likes on 181 Posts

I've had my car mistaken for the "Batmobile" many times. That's why I call these my "Bat Attachments"......

When my older brother was in college in the late '60s / early '70s he drove dad's '62 Sedan DeVille, which was affectionally known as the "Batmobile", but for different reasons. The original Batmobile had FINS.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:53 PM
Teching In

All of ya'll have EXTREMELY nice cars!
Old 08-28-2006, 02:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

I stop to get a drink on my way home for lunch and this guy was starring at my car when i pulled up, then when i got in side he asked me if i have thought about selling my car. I said for the right price any thing is for sale well to make a long story short he gave me his number in case i ever dicide to sell it he wanted me to look him up, so he could get it. and i have never heard any thing about batman till i read this tread but that is pretty cool

Quick Reply: Its the Batmobile!