Pontiac G8 2008-09 & Chevrolet SS 2014+ LSX based RWD 4-door sedans

Why the divisiveness?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 12:37 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

didn't think he'd have anything to ****** say...uneducated *****.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TheTugBoat
ok i wasn't really gonna get involved with this guy that has a whopping 2 posts but...

you're a ****** idiot...watch this then get back to me...all Jeremy does is praise how awesome the car is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAPzkZ7QDcs

its the vauxhall version...same car, different front end, hood, quarter panels, and rear end.

and before you say anything else about the g8 firehawk, most g8 owners hate the idea of using an old *** name/decal but like what the package has to offer.
nice language.....but i guess its suited to ya.. and since i dont have many posts means squat..ok here it goes..i have had many trans ams and my first was a 76 camaro..so i do know just a little...tiny amount...i just keep it to myself...till this firehawk thing..i personally know 4 ppl that have one and l just agree with them..simple. you like your car sweet. im happy for ya..i even test drove the new g8 in the fall at the local dealership, its a nice car i agree!!soo what im sayn and not only myself is if your drive the new "g8 firehawk..your not gunna get warm brother hood hug..at least from these guys...i love the motor dont get me wrong its the package it came in that sucks!!!my opion as small as it is...is still mine...p.s. i checked your youtube url and its been removed from youtube for copyright restrictions...so i will just have to believe ya...chow firehawk dude!!
Old 01-16-2009, 05:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by burnerdown2
nice language.....but i guess its suited to ya.. and since i dont have many posts means squat..ok here it goes..i have had many trans ams and my first was a 76 camaro..so i do know just a little...tiny amount...i just keep it to myself...till this firehawk thing..i personally know 4 ppl that have one and l just agree with them..simple. you like your car sweet. im happy for ya..i even test drove the new g8 in the fall at the local dealership, its a nice car i agree!!soo what im sayn and not only myself is if your drive the new "g8 firehawk..your not gunna get warm brother hood hug..at least from these guys...i love the motor dont get me wrong its the package it came in that sucks!!!my opion as small as it is...is still mine...p.s. i checked your youtube url and its been removed from youtube for copyright restrictions...so i will just have to believe ya...chow firehawk dude!!

Wow your a real tool....People like you are bringing this website down....please do us all a favor and go away for good.

Thanks.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:11 PM
On The Tree

Well as a c6 corvette owner I love the g8. I wouldn't mind one being my next car thats for sure. Seems like a nice and affordable alternative to the cts-v of old.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by my01ws6
Wow your a real tool....People like you are bringing this website down....please do us all a favor and go away for good.

Thanks.
any reason i should go away?? and how am i bringing this website down?? because my opinion differs from yours?? is that not how DISCUSSIONS go?? i may not be popular to a few how i feel bout the subject..but there are alot that feel the same way i do!!! so are they guna have to go away too? in fact everyone that doesnt agree with you are ignorant and should go away? holy how narrow minded people can be...any success of any product is perfected by all opinions, both bad and good.. ps....by the way iam a tool and its huge,haha..peace!!!
Old 01-17-2009, 06:08 PM
Teching In

hey tug boat found ya video on http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1...all_168693.htm, streetfire.. wasnt on youtube...ok.. i just found out on this firehawk thing and blew up!! i still dont agree with it..dont want to offend the g8 guys...we all love our cars doesnt matter what ya drive, our cars are our passion..and i respect all sports car drivers...the many friends i have i roll with mustangs, i respect there rides, cause i know their passion for their cars..but even the mustang guys are quoting that if the cobra was discontinued then it would suck if it was put on taurus!! and jemeremy did rave on the car for its,"price range"...cheers and ya were right!!
Old 01-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Launching!

go search the firehawk g8 discussion thread for all my posts...every single one of them is against them making a firehawk G8...not sure if you know where i stand on the issue.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TheTugBoat
go search the firehawk g8 discussion thread for all my posts...every single one of them is against them making a firehawk G8...not sure if you know where i stand on the issue.
guess its mis communication... on my part..sorry!!
Old 01-19-2009, 01:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by burnerdown2
any reason i should go away?? and how am i bringing this website down?? because my opinion differs from yours?? is that not how DISCUSSIONS go?? i may not be popular to a few how i feel bout the subject..but there are alot that feel the same way i do!!! so are they guna have to go away too? in fact everyone that doesnt agree with you are ignorant and should go away? holy how narrow minded people can be...any success of any product is perfected by all opinions, both bad and good.. ps....by the way iam a tool and its huge,haha..peace!!!
You should go away cause you make stupid comments and are immature. Im sure you will be banned soon enough. You come on here posting STUPID crap and starting fights over the internet. Wow how mature of you. Grow up. Seriously though if you have nothing positive to contribute why even waste your time posting?
Old 01-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Teching In

Yeah GM guys have more models to "hug" than ford guys i think..

I own ford trucks 150s/350s and like them a little more than GM trucks, dont like dodge trucks really.

We have an 04 mach 1, had an 04 v6 mustang which now the g/f mom owns.
We also have 3 grand prix GTPs, a Grand am GT and i still plan to some time eventually get an 00-02 ws6 coupe, 03-04 mystic cobra mustang, 05-06 GTO, C5 or C6/c6vert, g8 gt/gxp etc. I moreso like most GM stuff, since ford doesnt produce a whole lot of eye catching vehicles besides mustang/ford gt, if they did id probably be more into ford.