Pontiac G8 2008-09 & Chevrolet SS 2014+ LSX based RWD 4-door sedans

G8 vs. Hyundai Genesis

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 08:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

does anyone actually have any technical contribution to this thread (god knows i dont!)
Old 01-21-2009, 05:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wouldnt be so quick to say anything if you meant the genesis coupe, the interior is very nice! And 305 HP out of a v-6? It would make a great DD/commuter. Still would only buy one after a g8 though. Too bad they didnt stick to their original plans and put the v-8 in the coupe. Unless, and this is what i think, a suture super model is planned
Old 01-21-2009, 06:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
this is a joke right?

No unfortunately to some folks these cars are equal. The one they will buy is the one they can get the DEAL ON. Indeed this H model car is new. Doesn't matter, someone built it everything is equal in some folks minds. Perhaps the car has been tested by a magazine or two. Hell, if enough people test it you'll find someone that likes it. That's like flaunting a truck of year etc. A single magazine might call anything a truck of the year...........

I understand the car has a long warranty. The problem I see, I've never seen ANYONE drive one 10 yr. No cars hold resale value. But I would think like other vehicles associated with this manufacturer, the resale sucks.

my opinion

Jakes Dad

Quick Reply: G8 vs. Hyundai Genesis