Pontiac G8 2008-09 & Chevrolet SS 2014+ LSX based RWD 4-door sedans

Banned From GRRR8

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 10:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have lots of friends on this site, but most of them are w-body owners in the LS4 section. And that just so happens to be what I have said above, isn't it? I'm not into stroking people's egos and kissing their asses, and I tell it like it is. If you can't accept it stay out of the car forums, don't go crying to the moderators if you don't like what someone says. It's as simple as that....

By the way, I wasn't referring to all G8 owners, just the ones with more money than brains.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You got banned because you were "tired of hearing the military guys bitching about no being paid while still working during the potential govt shutdown". Actually you said to "stop crying because you had to wait over 2 weeks for the federal govt to extend your unemployment benefits". The same unemployment that you said "barely paid your mortgage". Funny you were broke but never lost your Internet though did you. I assume you report all the income from the sale of those parts you made to your local unemployment office right? Be careful when you insult our US military men from now on. You may not think you need them but you do. Oh and military retirement is not "the same as unemployment". *******
Old 04-10-2011, 11:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

I see one of the cry babies from GRRR8 signed up to attack me, lol
Old 04-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by skinsfangreg
You got banned because you were "tired of hearing the military guys bitching about no being paid while still working during the potential govt shutdown". Actually you said to "stop crying because you had to wait over 2 weeks for the federal govt to extend your unemployment benefits". The same unemployment that you said "barely paid your mortgage". Funny you were broke but never lost your Internet though did you. I assume you report all the income from the sale of those parts you made to your local unemployment office right? Be careful when you insult our US military men from now on. You may not think you need them but you do. Oh and military retirement is not "the same as unemployment". *******
Hey, it's his opinion if he feels that way about the military. Get over it.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:20 PM
12 Second Club

you were a whiny **** and a shitty troll... i say troll, b/c there is no way you actually meant anything you said, unless you truly are batshit crazy...
Old 04-10-2011, 11:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by wyome
Looks like you're runnin' out of G8 boards...time to start your own
He'd probably get banned from his own forum!!
Old 04-10-2011, 11:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RedHotG8
Today I was banned forever from GRRRR8
Don, it was only a matter of time.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

I agree with you gearhead, once G8Ray started riding my *** I knew my days where numbered. There were many GRRR8 members that were on my side, so I'm not the bad guy that some of the others make me out to be. I always helped the GRRR8 members when I could, and I know those guys appreciated it. And just so you know, I didn't start this thread looking for sympathy, I started it to show how ridiculous the situation was.

Here's a message I got from a GRRR8 member:

G8 Board just isn't the same without you

Last edited by RedHotG8; 04-10-2011 at 11:58 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by AtlasTBSS
you were a whiny **** and a shitty troll... i say troll, b/c there is no way you actually meant anything you said, unless you truly are batshit crazy...
Dude WTF are you talking about? That makes no sense at all, lol! Must be another one with more money than brains....
Old 04-11-2011, 12:21 AM
11 Second Club

INTERWEB = SERIOUS BUSINESS...

Being a mod on the site that I belong too I never have complaints of other members and such. We are pretty laid back and def do take care of issues that need to be addressed.

Y'all need to grow up. Arguing and getting upset over some BS.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:25 AM
Staging Lane

Don, while I rarely agreed with you on social issues, we usually agreed on automotive matters. Lots of us have "interesting" ways of sharing our opinions on the internet, myself included. I, for one, will miss your colorful responses. They always served to remind me that there are at least 2 ways to look at everything, and my way is not always right.
My best to you and yours,
Todd
Old 04-11-2011, 01:05 AM
On The Tree

I find it hilarious that you call other G8 owners "crybabies" in the very same thread that you created to whine about getting banned from a forum. I smell a hypocrite...or maybe it's bullshit...either way I think we all know what direction the stink is coming from.

Anyone with more than a speck of social bearing can look at the attitude that you posted with in here and read between the lines enough to see what sort of mentality you have. So either all of these mods and members from multiple car forums are just "whiney crybabies" or maybe the issue is you? Which one is the common denominator here? Grow up and get a life.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Todd thanks for stopping by and posting. I'll miss interacting with you over there too, and it was fun while it lasted. You're a cool guy and I wish you the best also.

CamaroZ28_LS1 that's the way the w-body forums are, everyone gets along well and they don't get upset about what someone says. Too bad it's not like that in all forums.

Skinsfangreg next time you post something that someone said, make sure you don't leave out any key details. I had to wait 2 months (not 2 weeks) for my unemployment checks, which is 8 times longer than GI Joe had to wait. And evidently you missed the part where I said I had to take money out of my 401K so I didn't lose my house, and so I had money to buy food and pay for the utilities.

That's means I'll have $10's of thousands less when I retire, so I'll be working until I'm 65 or longer just to support my family. Which is something you don't have to worry about since the tax payers hard earned money will pay for your early retirement. THAT is one of the reasons our country is so far in debt, along with all the money wasted fighting a senseless war over in Iraq.

Last edited by RedHotG8; 04-11-2011 at 01:47 AM.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rocket5979
I find it hilarious that you call other G8 owners "crybabies" in the very same thread that you created to whine about getting banned from a forum. I smell a hypocrite...or maybe it's bullshit...either way I think we all know what direction the stink is coming from.

Anyone with more than a speck of social bearing can look at the attitude that you posted with in here and read between the lines enough to see what sort of mentality you have. So either all of these mods and members from multiple car forums are just "whiney crybabies" or maybe the issue is you? Which one is the common denominator here? Grow up and get a life.
Show me where I'm whining. I'm could care less about being banned from some forum where there's a lot of idiots and cry babies. I already said I didn't post this for sympathy. What part of that don't you understand?
Old 04-11-2011, 02:02 AM
On The Tree

Skinsfangreg next time you post something that someone said, make sure you don't leave out any key details. I had to wait 2 months (not 2 weeks) for my unemployment checks, which is 8 times longer than GI Joe had to wait. And evidently you missed the part where I said I had to take money out of my 401K so I didn't lose my house, and so I had money to buy food and pay for the utilities.

That's means I'll have $10's of thousands less when I retire, so I'll be working until I'm 65 or longer just to support my family. Which is something you don't have to worry about since the tax payers hard earned money will pay for your early retirement. THAT is one of the reasons our country is so far in debt, along with all the money wasted fighting a senseless war over in Iraq.

You made the decision to continue not working during that 2 months of waiting for what some may consider a free ride. Meanwhile "GI Joe" would continue working while not being paid. Can you not comprehend that key difference here?
Old 04-11-2011, 02:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

You're totally wrong on that. I applied for every job I saw on the internet and in the local newspapers, plus I sent resumes to every shop in my area. So how is that deciding not to work? I can't make a place hire me. Or maybe you can't comprehend that. Why don't you just move a long since you have no idea what your talking about! I think you must have got dropped on your head too many times when you were a baby. lol
Old 04-11-2011, 02:25 AM
On The Tree

Show me where I'm whining. I'm could care less about being banned from some forum where there's a lot of idiots and cry babies. I already said I didn't post this for sympathy. What part of that don't you understand?

Oh I know you didn't post this thread for sympathy. You posted it out of malice and if you really cared less then what would motivate you to post this thread whining about it? Interesting, isn't it?

By the way, see below for quoted examples of said whining. Just so there are no misunderstandings, the emboldened areas are where said whining occurred.

Today I was banned forever from GRRRR8 for the following reason:

To stupid to know better

Is that lame or what? lol

G8Ray is one of the biggest azzholes of a moderator I have ever come across on the internet, right up there with Rich-n-Texas from G8 Board. A lot of the members there have more money than brains and know very little about cars.

Whenever I corrected them on an incorrect post they would get all butt hurt and start attacking me like a bunch of school children. Charlie, George, Devilish and a handful of others are the only respectable guys there that know a lot about cars.

Well there's 3 in your first post. You were off to a good start!

You didn't miss anything since nothing happened and they banned me for no reason.

More whining.

I don't attack anyone unless they attack me, and if I'm right I stick to my guns. I hardly ever have any problems with the w-body guys, so it leads me to believe it's the G8 owners with more money than brains and an overzealous ego that is the problem.

Suuuure, making insulting blanket statements in an attempt to justify your position is not being "whiney".

I could go on but I don't intend on wasting anymore of my time pointing out your childish antics. You bored me on Grrrr8 and nothing has changed here either.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

That's not whining, that's telling it like it is. You need to learn the difference before you start spewing senseless statements.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:20 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Charlie all those complaints where from the thin skinned members that can dish it out but they can't take it. I assume the final straw was when Wnt2gofst attacked me first by saying I wasn't man enough to join the military, and when I told him to stick his macho attitude where the sun don't shine and he got all butt hurt.

Any other time I attacked the members was for the same reason, because they said something disrespectful to me first. I never attacked you because you never attacked me. I treated you with respect because you treated me respect, and that's the way it should be with everyone. And I think you will agree with me on that. Right?

By the way, I got a lot of PM's from other GRRRR8 members telling me to cool out because most of the G8 owners there were ******** and I was just gonna get in trouble. That right there says it all....
Well first off I WNT2GOFST never said you wasnt man enough to join the military. So get it straight. Since you want to come other places and talk ****. I told you that instead of whinning about a $344 week unemployment check you have options that you could join the military. Or work at walmart or burgerking or both. This was when compared that check to t hem stopping military pay. You came on a thread I started and posted your opinion and people said they disagreed with you and we stated why. You was the one butt-hurt cause even after the thread was closed you still wanted to argue and PM me.

Again you have showed why you have been banned by starting this thread. Along with the numerous fights with ever one in half the threads you decide to post in. Not just on Grrrr8 but as well as G8board. Sooner or later you have to look in the mirror and think to your self well maybe its not every one else its me.

Last edited by ohioborn80; 04-11-2011 at 03:33 AM.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:31 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by Steelo00GT
Hey, it's his opinion if he feels that way about the military. Get over it.
I will agree with you. Every one has there Opinion. And they are entitled to it. But some people try to take it to far and force it on others. That they should feel same as him. That if they do not they are wrong and are stupid or something.

Quick Reply: Banned From GRRR8