Pontiac G8 2008-09 & Chevrolet SS 2014+ LSX based RWD 4-door sedans

Banned From GRRR8

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011 | 06:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by todds87ss
Don, while I rarely agreed with you on social issues, we usually agreed on automotive matters. Lots of us have "interesting" ways of sharing our opinions on the internet, myself included. I, for one, will miss your colorful responses. They always served to remind me that there are at least 2 ways to look at everything, and my way is not always right.
My best to you and yours,
Todd
To a point I agree with my buddy Todd.

Don, the sad thing is that you could have helped so many people. You seem smart and intelligent about cars.

If you would take your finger off your self destruct button and learn to 'subdue your passions', you could be a valuable member to most any car forum. My comment about your self destruct button is a direct reaction to your action of typing something about more money than brains and a reaction to even starting this thread.

Like Todd said, my best to your and yours.
Old 04-11-2011 | 07:09 PM
9 Second Club
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by RedHotG8
Today I was banned forever from GRRRR8 for the following reason:

To stupid to know better

Is that lame or what? lol

G8Ray is one of the biggest azzholes of a moderator I have ever come across on the internet, right up there with Rich-n-Texas from G8 Board. A lot of the members there have more money than brains and know very little about cars.

Whenever I corrected them on an incorrect post they would get all butt hurt and start attacking me like a bunch of school children. Charlie, George, Devilish and a handful of others are the only respectable guys there that know a lot about cars.

Being on both G8 forums myself I CAN agree with you about Rich-n-Texas, he is an *** clown. However thats the only thing I can agree with you on. IMO the GRRRR8 is more relaxed than the other forum. The fact that you had that many complaints and got banned from both forums makes it hard to believe that your not saying or doing something wrong. As long as your not saying something negative about a sponsor it seems pretty hard to get banned from any forum.
Old 04-11-2011 | 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

I want to thank all my friends for proving to the haters & cry babies that I do have friends in the car forums, when they said I didn't. That just shows there are some good people left in this world who don't judge others by what they say or do. Also I received quite a few PM's from GRRRR8 members telling me they didn't see anything wrong I said in the 'Have To Vent' thread at GRRRR8.

As for the haters & cry babies, haters will always hate, and there's nothing I can do to change your feelings. Those that attacked me in this thread had no reason to do so, since I didn't say anything derogatory towards you. This backs up what I said earlier that I don't attack people unless they attack me first. Those that know me well will surely agree on that.

For those that are soooooooo concerned about me getting a job, I presently have a full time position in a machine shop making enough money to support my family. The lapse in my unemployment benefits was from last summer, and I have spoke about my difficulties in finding a job in the past tense, even though I didn't seem to come across that way.

Wnt2gofst why would I make up the statement you said about me not being man enough to join the service? Which provoked my response for you to take your macho attitude and stick it. And before you deny that you said it, below is the PM you sent me at GRRRR8 admitting that you do have a macho attitude. I'm appalled that you would lie like that seeing you're in the military, specially since you're in a high ranking position. So it seems that you are on the same level as the corrupt people in various positions of authority. I removed your name, rank and company since I respect your privacy on a public forum and I don't want you to get in trouble if the wrong person in the military reads this.

I love my country. I will give my life to protect it. To make sure my family, country men are safe. It is what i do. Some people will never really understand that. Till they have served and been threw it. Its a since of pride, and yes i am very macho, and cocky. Have been all my life. But that also comes with the job and growing up poor. Making it to what i am today. I grew up working and fighting for everything i have and had. This is why i hate people on welfare that say they have to be on it. There is always a way. Some times maybe not the greatest but a way.

As mentioned before. I do wish you and your family well. For god gives us the strength to do things we never thought possible. To do thing that we must. Thank you for the wishes to come home safe. I will come home safe. I will also bring home safe the 12 guys i am in charge of. Back to there familys who depend on me.

United States Army

This is my last post here in this thread since a lot of you are just posting derogatory things about me, which is just going to make me say something I will regret. I think we all need to be more respectful to each other, instead of saying bad things about one another.
Old 04-11-2011 | 07:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

How the **** do you judge people if you don't do it by what they say or do??? I judge everyone, sometimes just by looks... Very rarely do o regret judging someone before I really get to know them, whether it be appearance, how they act, what and how they say things, etc etc.
Old 04-11-2011 | 07:50 PM
11 Second Club

And before you deny that you said it, below is the PM you sent me at GRRRR8 admitting that you do have a macho attitude.

PM copied and pasted
I came in and tried to be a voice of reason, then your ******* finger hits your self destruct button and you post a PM. Even if you edited his name, company, etc. you still posted the body of the PM.

I may have more money than brains, but what grey matter I have tells me to never post a PM. Do you think you have any more trust with anybody after doing this? Do you think you gained anything useful by taking a PM that was sent with the understanding it was a Private Message between him and you?
Old 04-11-2011 | 10:37 PM
Teching In

hmm, this tread did two things for me.

First, it made me LOL

Second, it made me remember I had an account here, which also made me LOL
Old 04-11-2011 | 11:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 09G8GT_SSv
This made me LOL.
Old 04-12-2011 | 02:27 AM
Teching In

It's the internet...you ain't attacking nobody...and nobody is attacking you. It's just a bunch of 1s and 0s in a really cool pattern.
Old 04-12-2011 | 02:54 AM
Launching!

wow....what a thread

guess its over now
Old 04-12-2011 | 06:26 AM
Teching In

Just remember that some lives are so........................small.

Now, back to the GM truck forum.
Old 04-12-2011 | 07:44 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 09G8GT_SSv
hmm, this tread did two things for me.

First, it made me LOL

FTW. Same here.
Old 04-12-2011 | 11:25 AM

I swear I read this before somewhere.

Must be a repost.
Old 04-12-2011 | 12:51 PM
Teching In

Wow, good stuff here! I definitely feel like I have read this before as well.

And like others, I remembered I do have an account here!
Old 04-12-2011 | 03:22 PM
TECH Veteran
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by lemons12
Iirc you can be quite a pain redhot. Aren't you the one with the baddest Harley around?
He is also the one who ALMOST got drafted in a professional baseball team and the one who is the best all around athlete of all the members here.
Old 04-12-2011 | 03:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by wyome
It's the internet...you ain't attacking nobody...and nobody is attacking you. It's just a bunch of 1s and 0s in a really cool pattern.
^^ This. No matter what people say on here, It's just the internet. In between all the virtual dick measuring and pissing contests there's actually alot of good info spread out over different car forums. Here on tech the kid stuff is kept to a minimum and that's why I frequent here more then other sites.
Old 04-12-2011 | 03:33 PM
TECH Veteran
15 Year Member

I want to thank all my friends for proving to the haters & cry babies that I do have friends in the car forums, when they said I didn't. That just shows there are some good people left in this world who don't judge others by what they say or do. Also I received quite a few PM's from GRRRR8 members telling me they didn't see anything wrong I said in the 'Have To Vent' thread at GRRRR8.

As for the haters & cry babies, haters will always hate, and there's nothing I can do to change your feelings. Those that attacked me in this thread had no reason to do so, since I didn't say anything derogatory towards you. This backs up what I said earlier that I don't attack people unless they attack me first. Those that know me well will surely agree on that.

For those that are soooooooo concerned about me getting a job, I presently have a full time position in a machine shop making enough money to support my family. The lapse in my unemployment benefits was from last summer, and I have spoke about my difficulties in finding a job in the past tense, even though I didn't seem to come across that way.

Wnt2gofst why would I make up the statement you said about me not being man enough to join the service? Which provoked my response for you to take your macho attitude and stick it. And before you deny that you said it, below is the PM you sent me at GRRRR8 admitting that you do have a macho attitude. I'm appalled that you would lie like that seeing you're in the military, specially since you're in a high ranking position. So it seems that you are on the same level as the corrupt people in various positions of authority. I removed your name, rank and company since I respect your privacy on a public forum and I don't want you to get in trouble if the wrong person in the military reads this.

I love my country. I will give my life to protect it. To make sure my family, country men are safe. It is what i do. Some people will never really understand that. Till they have served and been threw it. Its a since of pride, and yes i am very macho, and cocky. Have been all my life. But that also comes with the job and growing up poor. Making it to what i am today. I grew up working and fighting for everything i have and had. This is why i hate people on welfare that say they have to be on it. There is always a way. Some times maybe not the greatest but a way.

As mentioned before. I do wish you and your family well. For god gives us the strength to do things we never thought possible. To do thing that we must. Thank you for the wishes to come home safe. I will come home safe. I will also bring home safe the 12 guys i am in charge of. Back to there familys who depend on me.

United States Army

This is my last post here in this thread since a lot of you are just posting derogatory things about me, which is just going to make me say something I will regret. I think we all need to be more respectful to each other, instead of saying bad things about one another.
What. A. Crock. Of. ****.

" I got banned, I got banned....mommy..."

Guess the guys in the military that you disrespect will like this one...
Old 04-12-2011 | 05:12 PM
Teching In

Someone here is a Judas Priest fan. And I'm not gonna say who.
Old 04-12-2011 | 05:20 PM
Launching!

Wow, that guy needs help, but it's not the kind of help he can find on any car forum.
Old 04-12-2011 | 05:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 04-12-2011 | 07:32 PM
Teching In

lol

Banned on G8 Board and GRRRR8.

It's obvious your personality, thoughts, posts, and just general being does not jive well with people online.

Bets on how long before he's banned from here?

Quick Reply: Banned From GRRR8