Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Check out this moron from LS1GTO.com

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2004, 04:22 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DMNSPD
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=766

I can't believe how dumb some people are. $42k for an 04 GTO. They sure saw him coming!

(I changed the title - psj)
I wouldn't call the dude a moron, just not willing to wait it out. I can't believe the dumbass bought a yellow car ghey

I was one of those morons once I guess. I paid $2k over MSRP for my 30th My justification was that I would never be able to buy another brand new Trans Am, certianly not a anniversary edition. Turns out I was right. I probably could have gotting it for MSRP out of state, but it is money spent now. People were paying $10 over MSRP for the 30ths when they first came out.....

Don't think that ever happend with the yellow turd in 02
Old 01-17-2004, 04:28 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

PSJ... I thought you changed the title? It still says 'moron' in the threads list. I would have changed it to 'guy' if Icould have. Sorry if I offended anyone. I wouldn't want to chase off the GTO guys from the website. I just couldn't justify paying such an exhuberant markup.
Old 01-17-2004, 08:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Maybe he makes $400/hr and the extra $3,000 isn't relevent to him. It's all relative!
Old 01-17-2004, 10:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Mr. Burger,

Simi Valley, CA and $400 an hour? This sounds like someone talking from experience.

Just torque'n ya'.

Dmnspd,

You can't possibly run us GTO guys off now. I already sacrificed myself so that all GTO owners would never be subjected to that again.
Old 01-17-2004, 10:54 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You stood your ground well. They should all look up to you, cvp. You are the one that infiltrated ls1tech.

I have been seeing rshumacherfan poking around different boards though
Old 01-18-2004, 01:25 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JCS30TH
I wouldn't call the dude a moron, just not willing to wait it out. I can't believe the dumbass bought a yellow car ghey
Ahahaha.. I couldn't agree more. but don't forget.. it gets better!

In fact, I went home and put on a yellow shirt just for the drive back down to Orlando.
Old 01-18-2004, 08:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm trying to soak in all the information I can. I didn't realize I was being covert about it though? I have the car listed in my sig...

And I know it's all relative, but personally I'm going to feel a little bad about paying MSRP on this car if I'm not able to weasel a discount. That being said, buying any new car is not the most logical economic decision, and buying a car that you plan on toying with for more speed is even less of a logical economic decision. It's all about getting what you want.
Heck, with this car being so new, in many areas you could recoup the money the person in question payed extra by letting speed shops test out products on your car and getting free ones when they make them available.
Old 01-18-2004, 12:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Simi Valley, CA and $400 an hour? This sounds like someone talking from experience.
haha maybe if I had 16 arms!

Quick Reply: Check out this moron from LS1GTO.com