Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Better handling for '05 GTO A4?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 11:58 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Was it a bright blue, which is the impulse blue metallic, or dark blue? Dark blue is Midnight BLue metallic which is only available in 05 models so it could have had the 06 tail lights. With my pedders setup I took over passes at over 80+ mph.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:26 PM
10 Second Club

Man i know so little about the GTO that when you guys talk about what suspension parts
to go with it sounds like you're speaking another language...lol. But it's fun learning about the GTO. I drove 2 of them and i liked them both. They both felt more refined than the f-body, but you could feel its extra weight. The steering was a little numb as well. Does anyone in the aftermarket make more aggressive steering racks for the GTO's? Now the Camaro SS suspension is all business. It's a down and dirty, take no prisoners handling setup. And after upgrading the stock parts with better aftermarket parts makes the car is fun as hell on twisty roads.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:08 AM
11 Second Club

Pedders made a limited run of aftermarket fast racks. Just a a stock rack with some pedders parts and different gear ratio inside them. You can still find a used one every now and then but they sell for a grand usually. Other than that no one will make an aftermarket steering rack.

Quick Reply: Better handling for '05 GTO A4?