Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

OBX Shorty Headers

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 10:17 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Shackleford
I decided to go with these and leave the cats on. Someone recommended the X-pipe below. Is it any good? What's a better one? Is this all that I'll need for the install?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OBX-Racing-S...-/190858742172

http://www.truckexhaustkits.com/flow...ssover-x-pipe/

OBX headers are great man. Congrats on the purchase, make sure to pick up a good mid pipe and your good to go.

Oh and on the OBX issues, thats business. There is this great quote from a CEO of a famous/successful company that says “Good artists copy, Great artists steal”.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:09 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2QWK4RU 06 GOAT
Speaking of obx, anyone recently install the obx catback? I was wondering what the fit was like, seems decent for a temporary solution. I spoke to obx, the engrish and knowledge was terrible, but that's expected at the price point.
I did run their cat-back on my '05 with PS LT's, and catless mids. I loved the sound, and the fit was great. I installed it in my driveway with no issue's. I didn't have a high end catback to compare it too, but i was pleased. I was only going to use the stainless pipes and swap muffers, but ended up keeping it the way it was. It sounded much better then my stock exhaust with x-pipe and magnaflows, and better then x-pipe and Borla's.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by O-FiveCC
I did run their cat-back on my '05 with PS LT's, and catless mids. I loved the sound, and the fit was great. I installed it in my driveway with no issue's. I didn't have a high end catback to compare it too, but i was pleased. I was only going to use the stainless pipes and swap muffers, but ended up keeping it the way it was. It sounded much better then my stock exhaust with x-pipe and magnaflows, and better then x-pipe and Borla's.
Thanks for the info-Sent you a pm.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:36 PM
Launching!

Sorry for camera in this video, I was not paying attention.

Unfortunatly, I can't find anymore pics 2qwk4ru, but it wasn't a crappy system at all.

OBX Shorty Headers-gto-exhaust1.jpg

Quick Reply: OBX Shorty Headers