Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

GTO Test drive on Speed Channel

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2004, 11:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool GTO Test drive on Speed Channel

WOW!!!! All I can say is that I am really impressed with the new GTO. Makes me want to buy one, but my funds are limited. I had to record it on my DVR. Gotta love cable tv. I hope those that own one a GTO either saw it or are happy with it. If you watched it, makes you happy you bought one.

Dan
Old 05-08-2004, 01:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

You should drive one in person. I got a invite to a GM auto show in motion. It is where you get to drive all kinds of cars on a course set up by them. They had everything there SUV's, Cadilacs, Z06's, SSR's, and other makes and models all for you to drive. The GTO was for some reason with the pasenger cars not the performance cars. If it weren't for the GTO the passenger car guys would't have seen anyone all day. So I took some friends and we all drove the GTO and loved it. It would easily spank my Z in the road course. That thing was fun and sounded awesome. At first I was kinda disappointed by the looks but they grew on me. I would love to have one. Yeah you are right about DVR. That is one of the best inventions ever.
Old 05-08-2004, 07:05 AM
Staging Lane

Our local dealership had a yellow one on the lot. Salesman let me take a look at it but did not let me test drive. Noticed the current mileage said 37 miles so it was taken on many test drives. If I was able to test drive it, I would've taken it to my friends shop down the road which has a dynojet. Oh well.

Dan