Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

MTI 455 H.O. GTO Hits The Street!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 06:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My apologizes to all. I did not mean to offend anyone; I just don’t care to read about trucks in a GTO forum. This forum has obviously lost it focus. Come on, really. How does this have anything to do with the current thread??? MTI’s 455.

If everyone here is ok with posts about other cars/trucks in unrelated threads and forums, I must be at the wrong place. Does anyone know of another forum that is dedicated to GTO's?

Last edited by dispatch; 07-19-2004 at 06:23 AM. Reason: rephrase
Old 07-18-2004, 09:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dispatch
Looks like it was put together by a bunch of beaners.

Care to re-phrase that?
Old 07-18-2004, 09:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nobody here cares about your truck. Go take it to another forum. By the way, your syclone looks like crap. Looks like it was put together by a bunch of beaners.
Dang - I'm glad I found some car people around here to hang out with that are just cool about liking cars. It was real interesting to pull into the GTOAA nationals w/ 3 IBM GTO's, my black GTO and our buddy's mystichrome svt mustang...
BTW - nice truck. When I was in college, there was a guy who used to pass me every day down the lodge freeway in a syclone. He was insane - doing at least 80 every time I saw him in 55 mph bumper to bumper traffic. I saw him run the shoulder, pass people on off and on ramps and just drive like an idiot. Don't take that as any reference to thinking you might do such - just pointing it out. It was about the only syclone I ever saw regularly.
Dan
Old 07-19-2004, 06:04 AM
On The Tree

Nobody here cares about your truck. Go take it to another forum. By the way, your syclone looks like crap. Looks like it was put together by a bunch of beaners.
Not a cool post bro, please rephrase. Silent1 don't take it personal we all don't feel that way.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:13 PM
On The Tree

did this blue MTI biult GTO run at the track(HRP) about 2 weeks ago. If so I seen it go down the track and to say the least I was impressed. And this coming from a Ford lover. But must give respect where its due.
Old 09-05-2004, 05:24 PM
Teching In

Yes, that would be the one. Too bad we got kicked off after only the second pass and before we could get the launch and tire pressure sorted out. Faster than 11.5sec + no roll cage = go home early.
Old 09-06-2004, 06:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SD427GTO
Yes, that would be the one. Too bad we got kicked off after only the second pass and before we could get the launch and tire pressure sorted out. Faster than 11.5sec + no roll cage = go home early.
i know the feeling. usually they go on the 3 strike rule. first 1 warning, next time go to tech, third take it home.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:39 AM
TECH Resident

Nice!

BTW, whats the wheel and tire specs? (size, width, offset?) Looks very nice... And who'd ever think it has a monster that hungers for Fords and Imports under the hood!?

Quick Reply: MTI 455 H.O. GTO Hits The Street!