Speed Engineering Long Tube headers - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Speed Engineering Long Tube headers

Old 10-31-2018, 08:25 PM
Launching!

Default Speed Engineering Long Tube headers

Hello folks. I was wondering if anyone has installed speed engineering long tube headers in their 2004 to 2006 GTO. If you have how did they perform and also, how did you connect the matching xpipe they sell for them. I really dont want to hack up the factory exhaust system. Thanks fellas.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 01WS6BLACKLS1 View Post
Hello folks. I was wondering if anyone has installed speed engineering long tube headers in their 2004 to 2006 GTO. If you have how did they perform and also, how did you connect the matching xpipe they sell for them. I really dont want to hack up the factory exhaust system. Thanks fellas.
They are actually my next purchase I've seen a couple people post on Facebook that they installed without a problem like they do for the F-body's. It looks like the Xpipe will require you to cut the factory exhaust and use a band clamp. I had them on my Formula and you cant beat them for the price and fitment.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Launching!

Cool. If you dont mind. I just bought my gto. Son of course it will be maybe income tax time before I purchase them. If you mind letting me know your thoughts that would be appreciated.😁
Old 11-01-2018, 05:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 01WS6BLACKLS1 View Post
Cool. If you dont mind. I just bought my gto. Son of course it will be maybe income tax time before I purchase them. If you mind letting me know your thoughts that would be appreciated.😁
Of course Ill post up some pics when I get them on to show the fitment.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Launching!

Sweet thanks.

Search this Thread

About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: