Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Thinkin about gettin a new GTO.. ??s.

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 11:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by killermini
i have only seen 1 other gto in my area which was an silver 04...i got the 1st 05 gto in my county and surrounding counties which happen to be an impulse blue w/ blue int. which i absolutely love and the pic on the internet doesnt do the blue int. any justise...people cant believe that the int comes factory like that...i would like the get the front bumper from the sport package...can u just buy the front bumper w/o buying the whole package? but i like what u have done w/ your car CSIjason...i like the way yours looks
You can buy the front fascia, i was talking to jason about this. I think he said he paid 400 for the front fascia, and 100 for the grill inserts and then painted it for 300 or so. You can ask him for the right prices. But yes you can buy just the front fascia. I honestly like the stock rear than the package rear. So if i were to get anything i would get the front. But i dont want to steal Jasons Car look
i got the Impulse Blue with black interior m6, i wanted to be a little original and stay with just black interior, all the impulse blues ppl that i have met on here all have blue interior, so i feel a little special
Old 06-13-2005, 11:26 PM
Teching In

oh dont get me wrong i'm not trying to steal the look of jason's car...but i do like the front bumper than stock but like i like the stock rear bumper than the SAP bumper...wouldnt mind replacing the wheels but that will come later...just so many things i want to buy but not enough money...
Old 06-14-2005, 07:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by killermini
oh dont get me wrong i'm not trying to steal the look of jason's car...but i do like the front bumper than stock but like i like the stock rear bumper than the SAP bumper...wouldnt mind replacing the wheels but that will come later...just so many things i want to buy but not enough money...
Lol i hear you there man, i Just bought a Powdercoated IBM BMR Strut Tower Brace, and LPE CAI for my 05. Thats my paycheck for the last couple weeks, and i still dont even have the car yet! Supposibly anyday now, its going to come in. stupid dealers and there bs lies.

Quick Reply: Thinkin about gettin a new GTO.. ??s.