Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

GTO Sport Appearance Package????

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 12:10 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GTO Sport Appearance Package????

Hey guys I've been fervently searching for the SAP (sport appearance package) grill inserts and front fascia extension. I would kill for this stuff guys!!! If anybody has ANY info on where to find this stuff other than ebay PLEEEEAAASE let me know. my email is uflance@aol.com please email me and let me know. I'd appreciate it sooooo much guys. Thanks in advance!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 12:55 AM
On The Tree

Dude! get a Supercharger insted..

you don't need to spend your money on PIMPING the car... i donno, but i'm someone who would look for power first...
Old 02-20-2007, 08:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KompreSSor
Hey guys I've been fervently searching for the SAP (sport appearance package) grill inserts and front fascia extension. I would kill for this stuff guys!!! If anybody has ANY info on where to find this stuff other than ebay PLEEEEAAASE let me know. my email is uflance@aol.com please email me and let me know. I'd appreciate it sooooo much guys. Thanks in advance!!!

all the SAP stuff was discontunied months ago by GM. be ready tp pay out the *** for any of the SAP parts. grills sold new for $220. now sell used and cracked on ebay for $450. new for $600......+ shipping!
Old 02-24-2007, 11:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Meego
Dude! get a Supercharger insted..

you don't need to spend your money on PIMPING the car... i donno, but i'm someone who would look for power first...
He's already got an 06 LS2. Good power to start off stock with. And improving the GTO's look to match its performance is a good move as well. (whats wrong with looking good while going fast?)
But then again, any time is a good time to install a supercharger.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:49 AM
On The Tree

man the SAP stuff will be comming back out in the future...my gm rep said....they are just discontinued for now.....just wait ,,,i paid 198 for my grills, and now they are going for 600 OMG...thats stupid....there are other body kits out there also that would be cheAPER....i would do the HP upgrades my self also if i was you
Old 02-24-2007, 05:06 PM
TECH Resident

Why would GM bring the SAP parts back for a car that isn't even made anymore? I don't believe it.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Teching In

Somone in the aftermarket is trying to get the molds and such to get the parts back in production. I'm not sure thats what he was refering to or not.

Quick Reply: GTO Sport Appearance Package????