Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1.yes it does
2.no it does not
3.it should,my 05 gives me problems with certain CD's
4.no it does not
Old 02-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Teching In

The stock radio does not play mp3 CD's. It will play a CD created from mp3's into a normal audio CD format.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:27 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by geeteego
SAP, or special appearance package, came with different grilles, a front bumper extension, side skirts, and a different rear bumper.

Was a hot item for a while, but it's a push for looks.
Wrong. Different grilles were NOT included. Here's my SAP:

Love it or hate it. I love it.
Old 02-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Black Goat
One thing to keep in mind is the color combo. The Phantom Black Metallic had the highest production # in all 3 years. You might want to look around to see what other colors you like since that was one of the only things you could choose when buying the car new.

I personally have a black/red int. car and love it. However, I HAD to have the red interior, which only comes in a black or Quicksilver Metallic car.

If you want an 06, many people think there's no hotter color than Brazen Orange Metallic (I agree). However, I HAD to have my red interior!
Also, the Pulse Red can be had with red interior. It was available all three years. I have a Red/Red '06 and a Silver/Red '04. I too, love the red interior.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:39 PM
Teching In

I thought Pulse Red was an 04-only color and only came with a black interior.

You are correct about red interiors in Torrid Red cars. Missed that one.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:47 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by flcarguy
thanks a ton for the help... Im not really into the flashy colors, so the brazen orange and the spice red arent really for me .

Spice Red is definitely not flashy, but it's good you're staying away from the very trendy Brazen Orange. I hate orange cars like a plague, because people over-appreciate them and instantly think their cars are collector's items just for having them. Just ask any SOM f-body owner except for me, the realist.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Black Goat
One thing to keep in mind is the color combo. The Phantom Black Metallic had the highest production # in all 3 years. You might want to look around to see what other colors you like since that was one of the only things you could choose when buying the car new.

I personally have a black/red int. car and love it. However, I HAD to have the red interior, which only comes in a black or Quicksilver Metallic car.

If you want an 06, many people think there's no hotter color than Brazen Orange Metallic (I agree). However, I HAD to have my red interior!
That is an incorrect statement. You could also have torrid red/ red interior. LS1GTO.com would be a more complete resource for the type of info you are searching for. BTW if you do go to that site remeber search is your friend.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Teching In

Oh, as far as the SAP body kit the parts could be orederd indiviually or as a complete package. Which would explain the reason zer0psi's car does not have the SAP grill and spoiler options.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jprcrprv2
Oh, as far as the SAP body kit the parts could be orederd indiviually or as a complete package. Which would explain the reason zer0psi's car does not have the SAP grill and spoiler options.
True.
If the SAP package was ordered, it came with the bumpers and side skirts, unless the spoiler and grilles were specifically specified.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:41 PM

Some tint would set your car off Zero. I'm not afan of the SAP or chrome stockers, but looks better with your color. Nice car.

Quick Reply: Newbie interested in a 2006 gto. Got a couple of Questions