Road Racing Road Course | Autocross

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Team Principal Jordon Musser In The Driverʼs Seat at Miller Mo

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 02:17 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Team Principal Jordon Musser In The Driverʼs Seat at Miller Mo

Team Principal Jordon Musser In The Driver’s Seat at Miller Motorsports Park
Car designer and engineer behind the wheel for the 3rd round of Pirelli World Challenge

Lewisville, TX – Despite scheduling conflicts with its regular 2011 team drivers Ardee Toppe
and Alec Udell, a last minute sponsorship boost has allowed Momentum Autosports to enter
the 3rd round of the 2011 Pirelli World Challenge Series at Miller Motorsports Park April 29th
through May 1st with team principal and car designer Jordon Musser handling the driving
duties.

"I am really proud to be associated with a company like Amsource Captial. Amsource is a
charter supporter of Momentum Autosports and they have stepped up to the plate to make this
race work for me. It’s a testament to the quality and loyalty of the organization", said Jordon
Musser.

“We took our 2010 GRAND-AM Camaro and rebuilt it from the ground up for World Challenge
competition this season. I really enjoy running the race team and the Momentum Autosports
shop, but now I have the opportunity to race a car that I designed and engineered. It’s a
dream come true. We will obviously miss our regular drivers at this event but they will be back
behind the wheel for the upcoming round at Mosport. I have only driven a handful of test laps
this year but I hope my intimate knowledge of the chassis will help me overcome a lack of seat
time this year. I will do everything in my power to do our regular drivers justice and keep the
car up front just like they did at St Pete”, added Musser.

Momentum Autosports is campaigning two Camaro GTS.Rs in the World Challenge
Series “GTS” class. Momentum Autosports, a full-service high performance race and street
car design, engineering and fabrication facility located in Lewisville, Texas.

Momentum Autosports offers “Arrive & Drive” seats in pro racing. Interested parties
should contact Jordon Musser through the Momentum Autosports or Race Group
websites at MomentumAutosports.com and MomentumRaceGrop.com. MA is supported
by the following sponsors: AmSource Capital, Safety-Kleen, Vogtland, Sparco USA and
Camaroz28.com.

For more information about the World Challenge Series, visit world-challenge.com.

###

Quick Reply: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Team Principal Jordon Musser In The Driverʼs Seat at Miller Mo