Road Racing Road Course | Autocross

Hello from Pfadt Racing!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 02:53 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Pfadt Racing!

Guys we're happy to say we are now on LS1tech. For those of you who don't know us, we are a true engineering firm that deals only in racing & performance parts. Currently, we have a product line for C5 & C6 corvettes, Gen 5 Camaros, and the Cadillac ATS.

We are world famous for our racing suspension systems and components, but we've also been kicking some butt in the power game with our new headers.

What I'd like to say to everyone here is...Hi, nice to meet you & what do you guys wish someone made for your cars? We would love to hear from our customers and users and help take their car to the level that just dominates the streets and track. Lets hear it!

Old 05-07-2013, 02:54 PM
FormerVendor

Old 05-07-2013, 02:54 PM
FormerVendor

Old 05-07-2013, 05:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

I've been running the Spherical bearing kit in my C5 for a couple of years now. Nice setup.

Steve A.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:24 PM
FormerVendor

Old 05-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Teching In

Well, if you/re looking for a reasonably good idea to fabricate a performance part upgrade for fourth gen F-bodies.. I have a decent idea that would greatly improve handling, and seems to be overlooked.. The front shock mounts are made aheap hunk of rubber. I think a spherical rod end in it's place would improve the control aspect of the upper part of the shock. An adjustable caster/camber plate might be a little too much to ask for. But, hey, I gotta try
Old 05-09-2013, 11:03 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Pfadt Racing
what do you guys wish someone made for your cars?
A T2R limited slip differential (or something similar) that won't break!!! Would be nice if it was offered on the 10 bolt, 12 bolt, and 9 inch
Old 05-10-2013, 04:02 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Dark_Pheonix
Well, if you/re looking for a reasonably good idea to fabricate a performance part upgrade for fourth gen F-bodies.. I have a decent idea that would greatly improve handling, and seems to be overlooked.. The front shock mounts are made aheap hunk of rubber. I think a spherical rod end in it's place would improve the control aspect of the upper part of the shock. An adjustable caster/camber plate might be a little too much to ask for. But, hey, I gotta try
I will pass these suggestions on! Good ideas
Old 05-10-2013, 04:07 PM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dark_Pheonix
This.

Quick Reply: Hello from Pfadt Racing!