Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Coyote Hunting (in a 6th Gen) - Episode 1

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2016, 02:53 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by slowZZZ
Any update with the 6g SS vs GT350???
Come back to this section in about 4 hours.
Old 08-23-2016, 12:17 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WSsick
It will be up tonight. I messed something stupid up with the face blurs, so have to redo that real quick when I get home and then it'll be done. So about 7 PM CST.
What software do you use for your editing and blurs? Right now I use Windows moviemaker to piece together and title, the use youtube enhancments for blurring.
Old 08-23-2016, 12:22 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
5 gen SS and Mustang two is a good race. Ford got slower. Oops
Not that much heavier. much better overall car with much better motor. Also havent had any issues with 11-14 5.0s mod for mod
Old 08-23-2016, 04:54 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
What software do you use for your editing and blurs? Right now I use Windows moviemaker to piece together and title, the use youtube enhancments for blurring.
YouTube will let you blurr a video you've uploaded under "enhancements". Pretty easy.
Old 08-23-2016, 06:22 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Adobe Premier works pretty good for everything.
Old 08-23-2016, 06:28 AM
Teching In

W,

Not sure if you had a seizure, broke a leg or something but need to post the video in SRK!

350 vs 6g SS was a great race. Just as expected. Damn im good!
Old 08-23-2016, 08:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm sure he'll get around to posting it. He likes his YouTube money.
Old 08-23-2016, 09:50 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've never used the YouTube enhancements. I use Adobe Premiere Pro. It has tracking so basically I set up a little box around what I want it to track and then push a start button and it will track that spot with the blur effect while I sit back. I only need to make minor adjustments every now and again to it.

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
W,

Not sure if you had a seizure, broke a leg or something but need to post the video in SRK!

350 vs 6g SS was a great race. Just as expected. Damn im good!
Got locked out of my account last night. Apparently I forgot my password, and my email goes back to an old email...so had to wait til I was here at work. It's up now.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...s-6th-gen.html
Old 08-23-2016, 06:18 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Deeohgie69
Ugh.... Why do people put wheels like that on a sports car.

To quote one of my favorite movies; 'Momma always said, Stupid is as Stupid does'.

Gangsta Mustang!!

I saw some ghetto rats in a late model Masserrati sportin' Gangsta wheels
Old 08-23-2016, 10:33 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WSsick
I've never used the YouTube enhancements. I use Adobe Premiere Pro. It has tracking so basically I set up a little box around what I want it to track and then push a start button and it will track that spot with the blur effect while I sit back. I only need to make minor adjustments every now and again to it.

Got locked out of my account last night. Apparently I forgot my password, and my email goes back to an old email...so had to wait til I was here at work. It's up now.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...s-6th-gen.html
Cool.. thanks. I might look into that software then. The youtube version isnt too bad.. but you have to walk it along a little making other boxes, and adjusting.. not bad for a free tool.
Old 08-24-2016, 08:18 AM
11 Second Club

Cool.. thanks. I might look into that software then. The youtube version isnt too bad.. but you have to walk it along a little making other boxes, and adjusting.. not bad for a free tool.
I haven't checked pricing in years, it used to be expensive but now I think they have monthly plans for it. But you can download the full version from Mirc if you are familiar with it. It's the full version and that's where i get all of my games, apps, music, bluray movies that I want full quality vs the firesticks "1080"(not saying it's bad, but it's definitely not 1080p like the ones you can download)...and all the **** movies you want...if you can't find enough on the interweb lol.

It's basically a safe place to get things vs bittorrent where people get caught or get viruses. You can download it from Mirc website and you can use http://ixirc.com/ to search what you're looking for. Abjects is the best network there and between moviegods and beast-xdcc channels, you can find anything you're looking for. Criten isn't bad either with elitewarez. Those two networks are about the fastest there and I can usually download between 10.2-12mbps actual speed and I've only got 100 meg service, so you should kill it there with yours.

Just figured I'd mention it and not sure if you'd like it or not. I've been getting things from there since 97 and I haven't received one letter from my ISP for downloading things. I have from bittorrent though.

Edit: Wasn't trying to highjack your thread, I was just helping with getting the software lol
Old 08-24-2016, 10:52 PM
11 Second Club

I haven't checked pricing in years, it used to be expensive but now I think they have monthly plans for it. But you can download the full version from Mirc if you are familiar with it. It's the full version and that's where i get all of my games, apps, music, bluray movies that I want full quality vs the firesticks "1080"(not saying it's bad, but it's definitely not 1080p like the ones you can download)...and all the **** movies you want...if you can't find enough on the interweb lol.

It's basically a safe place to get things vs bittorrent where people get caught or get viruses. You can download it from Mirc website and you can use http://ixirc.com/ to search what you're looking for. Abjects is the best network there and between moviegods and beast-xdcc channels, you can find anything you're looking for. Criten isn't bad either with elitewarez. Those two networks are about the fastest there and I can usually download between 10.2-12mbps actual speed and I've only got 100 meg service, so you should kill it there with yours.

Just figured I'd mention it and not sure if you'd like it or not. I've been getting things from there since 97 and I haven't received one letter from my ISP for downloading things. I have from bittorrent though.

Edit: Wasn't trying to highjack your thread, I was just helping with getting the software lol
Sweet! Thanks for the info. Been many years since i used mIRC. Used to chat back when I had my DSM. Ill check into it... I use Torrents usually but dont mess with software because of viruses etc..
Old 08-24-2016, 11:33 PM
11 Second Club

Sweet! Thanks for the info. Been many years since i used mIRC. Used to chat back when I had my DSM. Ill check into it... I use Torrents usually but dont mess with software because of viruses etc..
Np man

It's a lot easier to use now and you don't get banned or kicked from chans like you did 10+ years ago. With the website search, all you do is click on the dropdown tab for the software you're looking for on the left of the page and it auto opens mirc, click ok and it auto joins the chan. You probably used it back when it was all dos commands logging into peoples fservers to search through what they have... I don't miss that lol

Also, most channels now days have a chat channel that you need to join to download. It's listed right across the top with the chan info. Just double click it and it'll join it. You can also use !s in the chat chan to search for anything also.
Old 08-24-2016, 11:37 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SixPak

To quote one of my favorite movies; 'Momma always said, Stupid is as Stupid does'.

Gangsta Mustang!!

I saw some ghetto rats in a late model Masserrati sportin' Gangsta wheels
burn the damn cars to the ground and shoot the owners. Why on earth would anybody do this bs?????? At least they are both V6's lol
Old 08-26-2016, 01:03 AM
11 Second Club

Np man

It's a lot easier to use now and you don't get banned or kicked from chans like you did 10+ years ago. With the website search, all you do is click on the dropdown tab for the software you're looking for on the left of the page and it auto opens mirc, click ok and it auto joins the chan. You probably used it back when it was all dos commands logging into peoples fservers to search through what they have... I don't miss that lol

Also, most channels now days have a chat channel that you need to join to download. It's listed right across the top with the chan info. Just double click it and it'll join it. You can also use !s in the chat chan to search for anything also.
I have to work on my configuration I guess.. could not get a DCC to connect.. multiple times. failed to connect.
Old 08-26-2016, 04:27 AM
11 Second Club

I have to work on my configuration I guess.. could not get a DCC to connect.. multiple times. failed to connect.
Go into Options, scroll down to the DCC tab, make sure auto get file and minimize is clicked. Then click auto resume if file exists. Then go to the ignore tab and disable it so it won't ignore any file sent to you. Make sure to uncheck turn ignore back on, otherwise it'll ignore it after whatever time amount is selected. This should fix it, but if it doesn't, then possibly it's a setting in your firewall or your isp has that port blocked and you can set it to connect to another port.

Last edited by Deeohgie69; 08-26-2016 at 04:49 AM.
Old 08-26-2016, 02:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

There are also private torrent sites out there that you can only join by invite. These seem to be secure, no viruses, and no tracking.
Old 08-26-2016, 04:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by kinglt-1
There are also private torrent sites out there that you can only join by invite. These seem to be secure, no viruses, and no tracking.
They are still tracked, but those don't get busted as often as the ones like piratebay or kickasstorrents. But most of those that you're talking about rarely have free invite and you usually have to be invited by someone that has been there a year already. Plus you have to share/upload a certain amount to be able to keep downloading (which I never minded doing). But they are a lot better about not having viruses. Mirc is usually filled by all the top 0day ftp's, where the chans fill their bots from. So they usually have it before bittorent since 95% of torrents are from people like us that has downloaded them from somewhere, or individuals that have uploaded their own files.

I usually use bittorrents for tv shows because a little less work lol. I'm pretty picky on where I get stuff anymore. I used to root bots and be an ftp server for some channels back in the day, but I've stopped all of that now and only use my drive space for me. I still have 19tb plus on this computer I'm using of pretty much anything you could want, but I'm just leery of torrents for the most part.

But if you have an invite for one of the top torrents that's hard top get into, I would be more likely to download certain things, but I would still stray away from certain things like movies.
Old 08-26-2016, 04:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

They are still tracked, but those don't get busted as often as the ones like piratebay or kickasstorrents. But most of those that you're talking about rarely have free invite and you usually have to be invited by someone that has been there a year already. Plus you have to share/upload a certain amount to be able to keep downloading (which I never minded doing). But they are a lot better about not having viruses. Mirc is usually filled by all the top 0day ftp's, where the chans fill their bots from. So they usually have it before bittorent since 95% of torrents are from people like us that has downloaded them from somewhere, or individuals that have uploaded their own files.

I usually use bittorrents for tv shows because a little less work lol. I'm pretty picky on where I get stuff anymore. I used to root bots and be an ftp server for some channels back in the day, but I've stopped all of that now and only use my drive space for me. I still have 19tb plus on this computer I'm using of pretty much anything you could want, but I'm just leery of torrents for the most part.

But if you have an invite for one of the top torrents that's hard top get into, I would be more likely to download certain things, but I would still stray away from certain things like movies.

WTF???? does any of this mean.
Old 08-27-2016, 12:13 AM
11 Second Club

Go into Options, scroll down to the DCC tab, make sure auto get file and minimize is clicked. Then click auto resume if file exists. Then go to the ignore tab and disable it so it won't ignore any file sent to you. Make sure to uncheck turn ignore back on, otherwise it'll ignore it after whatever time amount is selected. This should fix it, but if it doesn't, then possibly it's a setting in your firewall or your isp has that port blocked and you can set it to connect to another port.

Thanks for the info! I'll try that out

Quick Reply: Coyote Hunting (in a 6th Gen) - Episode 1