Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dual cutouts questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 11:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 350 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by t1ger11
How is the quality with that? Just seems a bit cheaper than everything else i have seen
They are very good quality, have had mine for about 4 years. Controlled with a remote fab. Quick motor.

Best cutout imo compared to the others
Old 09-23-2016, 12:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 98CayenneT/A
that cutout looks a little larger than the typical setup, curious to know if it would fit in the usual spot without clearance issues, this looks like more of an off the collector style. Besides my TSP catback came with cutout pipe pre-installed so I only need the motor.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 350 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by usnfenix
that cutout looks a little larger than the typical setup, curious to know if it would fit in the usual spot without clearance issues, this looks like more of an off the collector style. Besides my TSP catback came with cutout pipe pre-installed so I only need the motor.
It is a bit larger than the others but fits plenty fine in the usual spot. It is controlled with a little fab and the motor is much faster then the other slow laggy other brands.

Quick Reply: Dual cutouts questions