Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 04:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
When did you put the 2nd hood hinge back?

You still trying to run a jet-ski battery in a pinch?
It's always had 2 hood hinges retard.

It's a li battery. I run it all the time. No pinch ****.

Originally Posted by V8EATR
Haha you dumbass. It was an S197 manual car and no it had nowhere near the weight reduction you have, not many do. No you missed the point, with less mods, and far heavier, it went faster. I would say its you who can't compete.
How do we know it's less mods? All we have is your word and it ain't worth a **** or your 5br0 would be running with it.

Btw....my 10.7 says i did compete and i likely have mph all over that thing.

If i were you i would just link it up and try to stop looking dumb in the process

Originally Posted by islander033
I agree you tried to blow me. Sorry, I'm just not into you ma'am.

PS. keep saying retarded ****, It's almost entertaining to see what lies you'll come up with next.

So poppa wanted to do digs, you and Phil said no (skerred)....but poppa got his races?

**** are you ever dumber than you look.
You're the one saying retarded **** and not backing up anything you say idiot.

Poppa had phil out tired. That's why he wanted digs. He's that kind of *****. This thread proved that. I think it's funny. He tries to come off as some nice guy but in the end he's a cryer.

Phil has even offered digs since. Poppa skeered tho and likely would only do digs now.

Originally Posted by ZNix
People sometimes forget that Hio worked for a racecar team for many years. I even think Hio forgets that when he starts talking to other people about car mods. He has a lot of knowledge that others may not and he uses that to his advantage. Nothing wrong with that. But some of the stuff he does may not be well known/common use by other hotrodders. His car is fast, but I honestly thing he downplays it a lot.
Originally Posted by sw07gt
Hio definitely down plays the car a lot. If it was so simple we would see a lot more results like his. Even people who are actively trying to catch up to him struggle, much less Joe Blow who's just slapping bolt ons on in the garage.
The car is actually way simpler than yall think. I listed earlier all the changes that could be made to match these record/shop cars yall keep comparing a 15yr old 90k mile engine to. It has way more in it. Hell it's been breathing through a lid and y pipe exhaust the whole time. How trick can it be?
Old 03-17-2017, 04:40 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

If it were so simple I think more people would have figured it out.
Old 03-17-2017, 04:49 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Yeah man you know its so easy to take a 400whp car and go 130mph with it. It just takes 15 years of R and D and lots of secret stuff. I dont get why people are so dumb.
Old 03-17-2017, 04:59 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You're the one saying retarded **** and not backing up anything you say idiot.
Wrong

Poppa had phil out tired. That's why he wanted digs. He's that kind of *****. This thread proved that. I think it's funny. He tries to come off as some nice guy but in the end he's a cryer.

Phil has even offered digs since. Poppa skeered tho and likely would only do digs now.....
So yall were skerred of a dig...I agree.

magenta
Old 03-17-2017, 06:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
well all know how the rolls vs phil that made it to 130+ turned out... W for phil.

Only chance you had was keep the starting speed as low as possible, take full advantage of that automagic and brake early (100-110mph). Anything over 120 and phil comes around.
Wrong. But lets disect that... even though it doesn't matter since both cars have more mods now.

Not a single inch was gained on me... not an inch... until I shifted to 4th gear at 120mph. Phil shifted his next gear at 110mph. He had a run into the gear and me not in the meat of mine. ONLY reason a pull happened.

Get over it yo'
Old 03-17-2017, 06:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You were begging. If you asked me once you asked me 20 times when i was with you in the car. You almost got told stfu about the digs. We were running your races for christ sakes. You have yet to post a dig street run.

That's actually funny.
I actually aske you if we should try to find a place to do digs after the traffic bullshit we just dealt with on the highway. Being we both were unfamiliar with that area, we decided against it. Plus knowing it would be a total gapfest by Nanner. No sense in it.
Old 03-17-2017, 06:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doug-. Just caught you in another lie. Imagine that right? My car never 1.0 60'.....Don't you claim the 1.26? Anyways let's say your not retarded your actual best pass was a 1.52 which is better than I did the last time....Bad track day broke a control arm all sorts of fucked up shifting issues an went 11.1. Are cars were close they actually always have been.....I'm sure they still are. I hope to get it sorted out it will take time. Yes I do think I will beat you from a dig on the street and we can do a 40-140 to see how fast your car really is. Win or lose I think your gonna be shocked by the way you talk. Also Joe Salvarino went 10.40's @129. Stock intake manifold. Stock clutch etc. Just did a CJ setup and made 492 E85 and 511 on FTW.....No shop car there just your average Joe.
Old 03-17-2017, 06:54 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Yeah man you know its so easy to take a 400whp car and go 130mph with it. It just takes 15 years of R and D and lots of secret stuff. I dont get why people are so dumb.
Well....it seems you 2 think you'reso much smarter than me so it should be easy for ya.

All that secret stuff i posted on tech....ssshhhh don't tell anyone moron.

So yall were skerred of a dig...I agree.

magenta
You haven't back up ****.

M6 car on stock tires vs a auto on a tire. Not gonna end well for a stick car in those conditions.
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Wrong. But lets disect that... even though it doesn't matter since both cars have more mods now.

Not a single inch was gained on me... not an inch... until I shifted to 4th gear at 120mph. Phil shifted his next gear at 110mph. He had a run into the gear and me not in the meat of mine. ONLY reason a pull happened.

Get over it yo'
Actually phil was pulling you in about every gear once the tm weened it's way out. The problem was over coming the tm on the shifts when it would pull 6-8* of timing in every gear. It was a seesaw effect. Only semi clean run he got was the ine he won.

That's how it went down. With just the tm tuned out of it you would've lost every run. We talked about it on the way home. We knew something was up with the car to lose ground on a shift like it did. I did some digging and other guys have had the same issue. When you wot shift it's worse. Guess what....phil was wot shifting.

No biggy tho...live and learn. You would flat get drug on those same runs now.
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I actually aske you if we should try to find a place to do digs after the traffic bullshit we just dealt with on the highway. Being we both were unfamiliar with that area, we decided against it. Plus knowing it would be a total gapfest by Nanner. No sense in it.
You were whining enough i was about to let you know. Fact is the runs were close enough that you wanted a knock out blow. Car on a tire vs a car not on a tire is a way to get that. Didn't you see mavn thrashing those 5br0s with a stock fcar on a tire?

Personally i think it's ******* cheesy of you and shows real lack of character to beg like you did. I could maybe understand it if you were someone that loved digs and posted dig runs. Fact is you've never mentioned dig runs and have 0 vids of street dig runs.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:05 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by corysmach1
Doug-. Just caught you in another lie. Imagine that right? My car never 1.0 60'.....Don't you claim the 1.26? Anyways let's say your not retarded your actual best pass was a 1.52 which is better than I did the last time....Bad track day broke a control arm all sorts of fucked up shifting issues an went 11.1. Are cars were close they actually always have been.....I'm sure they still are. I hope to get it sorted out it will take time. Yes I do think I will beat you from a dig on the street and we can do a 40-140 to see how fast your car really is. Win or lose I think your gonna be shocked by the way you talk. Also Joe Salvarino went 10.40's @129. Stock intake manifold. Stock clutch etc. Just did a CJ setup and made 492 E85 and 511 on FTW.....No shop car there just your average Joe.
You didn't catch me in a lie. You're just stretching **** out.

My comparison was you cammed vs me back in the ls6 intake days. My best 60' was 1.70 yours was like a 1.4x. That's .2x difference in 60'. Try to keep up. I dumbed the car down for you.

Maybe you should post all your times from that day so we can average them. Maybe get islander to make a spreadsheet since he likes that so much.

Should post up a link. Regardless he likely has way more **** than me goin on. Just the letters ftw says that.

Why would i be shocked? I said their pretty close. The one that will be shocked is you. It seems you have a rough time believing how a old ls6 can run. It seems all you guys want to compare me to is gutted cars on ftw. How much do you think i would gain gutted on ftw? Some of your boyz has seen as much as .4 guan on the stuff.

How bout this. When you want to compare my old junk to coyotes pick cars that ain't gutted, don't have race brakes and on pump gas. We won't have any issues then
Old 03-17-2017, 07:21 PM
7 Second Club

You haven't back up ****.

M6 car on stock tires vs a auto on a tire. Not gonna end well for a stick car in those conditions. ..
Ummm I've backed up everything.

And I agree Phil woulda lost a dig (still would) and y'all were skerred of that.
... Maybe get islander to make a spreadsheet since he likes that so much.
Lol. I never made your spread sheet. Dumbass.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:27 PM
10 Second Club

Well...you seem to save it like some prize so either way it's yours now.

If poppa woulda showed up on stock tires like phil i have no doubts he woulda got his dig......lol @ his dig. Like that ***** ever wanted a dig before. **** he wasn't bothered about a dig that day till he seen the runs were close. Sad pos he is.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:31 PM
Teching In

You didn't catch me in a lie. You're just stretching **** out.

My comparison was you cammed vs me back in the ls6 intake days. My best 60' was 1.70 yours was like a 1.4x. That's .2x difference in 60'. Try to keep up. I dumbed the car down for you.

Maybe you should post all your times from that day so we can average them. Maybe get islander to make a spreadsheet since he likes that so much.

Should post up a link. Regardless he likely has way more **** than me goin on. Just the letters ftw says that.

Why would i be shocked? I said their pretty close. The one that will be shocked is you. It seems you have a rough time believing how a old ls6 can run. It seems all you guys want to compare me to is gutted cars on ftw. How much do you think i would gain gutted on ftw? Some of your boyz has seen as much as .4 guan on the stuff.

How bout this. When you want to compare my old junk to coyotes pick cars that ain't gutted, don't have race brakes and on pump gas. We won't have any issues then
Average my passes? I get one pass and kicked out lol. If you did that your average would be 11.50 here. Why stip and Dodge me just race me man. You bash coyote's all day how ******* slow they are how they are limited how they need to be gutted need power adders need fuel artificial tq no top end. Just race me prove me wrong? I've done nothing but compliment your car. So man up and race me stop living through Phil.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:41 PM
7 Second Club

I'm serious. I never made this...

Old 03-17-2017, 07:48 PM
Teching In

He forgot to add the 11.20 some the 11.30 some the 11.39.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:50 PM
Teching In

He forgot to add the 11.20 some the 11.30 some the 11.39. 8-12 were 11.2-11.39. Hmnnnnn
Old 03-17-2017, 09:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

dugless is all sorts of upset that his dedicated race car is disappointing for the effort and money he has put into it 302 cubic inch motors are hard to beat!
Old 03-17-2017, 09:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

https://www.svtperformance.com/forum...es-10s.876095/

There you go Duggy fresh. 3.55 gears, stock manifold's, oh my! Less gear, more weight, less mods, OMG!
Old 03-17-2017, 09:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by V8EATR
https://www.svtperformance.com/forum...es-10s.876095/

There you go Duggy fresh. 3.55 gears, stock manifold's, oh my! Less gear, more weight, less mods, OMG!
Joe's car went 10.40s@129 stock manifold he has now gained +30rwhp same weight as Doug. Craziness what your average Joe can do with just a gutless Coyote.
Old 03-17-2017, 09:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

LS1s were sweet in 2001
Old 03-17-2017, 09:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Doug just stubborn as ****. No shame, also the North won, not sure if he (or MAC for that matter) know this. Coyotes have been faster with much much less time invested (and heavier). Nothing wrong, newer platform. Dougs car still fast.

Quick Reply: Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll