Notices

Ready to bolt on heads

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2018, 06:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ready to bolt on heads

Cheaper the better anything other than 317s and square port stuff is welcome going on a boosted deal so don't care about the casting numbers just as long as they're in good shape and have no exhaust studs broken in the heads
Old 02-01-2018, 08:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interested in 241s?
Old 02-02-2018, 10:50 AM
10 Second Club

Anything as long as they're in good shape buddy lol Throwing my BTR springs on them and a ton of boost through them
Old 02-02-2018, 02:18 PM
12 Second Club

Where are you located? I have 241s, 853s, 317s, 706s, 862s all ready to slap on.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:50 PM
10 Second Club

I'm down in FL by the time they're shipped that'd likely take a big chunk of change

Got a line on a 50 dollar set local waiting for pics sure they're not the nicest set of heads but they're local so but give me a price on em and we can go from there
Old 02-10-2018, 01:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Did you find some heads? PM if you're interested in 241s
Old 02-25-2018, 07:53 AM
10 Second Club

Heads I got didn't work out they're gonna need to go to the machine shop

Still looking for a set of heads
Old 02-25-2018, 03:41 PM
Teching In

You want a set ready to handle boost, but used... do the need to be able to handle more than 1 or two runs? If so maybe a rebuilt set with stainless valves should be something to consider.... since that seems to be what you are asking for.
Old 02-26-2018, 02:35 PM
10 Second Club

Meaning valves seal and surface is true

Last thing I purchased from you was full of water so if you’re supplying said heads I’ll pass
Old 02-26-2018, 08:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Meaning valves seal and surface is true

Last thing I purchased from you was full of water so if you’re supplying said heads I’ll pass
I don't recall telling you I had a core engine I had picked up, had ZERO time available to work on any projects at that time, and you agreed to a price that was less than I had invested, plus you got a free set of good coils, and still bitched up a storm.... Somewhere I don't remember telling you it was a core motor, but then again I better mention there is a bit of sarcasm in this post for your complaining about buying a core motor that you knew was a core motor.
Old 02-26-2018, 11:48 PM
10 Second Club

You lied your *** off mutple times throughout the whole ordeal

I’d stop here or I’ll post about it with all my screen shots of you lying and making **** up

I suggest you leave this alone
Old 02-27-2018, 07:47 PM
Teching In

You can go right ahead -I never lied and any screenshot's of me lying are going to be your bs concoctions.
I told you what I had into the engine, sold and shipped it to you for less than I had into it, and you got set of coils for free.
I was doing months straight of 60+ hrs a week at work and never had a minute to do anything other than strap it on a crate for shipping, bolt coils on and drop it off for shipping.
If you're going to blame me for the shipping company letting it sit at their dock for several days, then transfer it to another trucking company, all of which occured after I had done my part to ship it, then you are as much to blame.
If you're upset you bought what I advertised it as, then you should check your ears because I never lied or tried to hide anything from you -if I'd known there was any water in it and wanted to hide it don't you think I'd have probably drained it to hide that it had water in it? If I'd sold it to you as a good motor I'd have been lying but like I told you, I was able to grab the harmonic balancer and rotate the motor, and that I bought it as a core motor and that's how I sold it.
More proof you are a whining liar is that you are not willing to buy good heads but are acting like a millenial demanding for caviar on a dumpster divers budget -you aren't going to get heads that'll maintain 170+ lbs of compression and a ton of boost for $100 shipped... you're going to get what you pay for.
Old 02-28-2018, 11:32 AM
10 Second Club

You know what you did man, You said you were going to help out with the shipping ordeal you lied about 100 times here are the screen shots

Here you are saying it's picked up and headed out and should be here the following wednesday!!

See that date on that last text? The 20th of September the ONLY tracking you ever gave me in the whole ordeal was this and shows it didn't get picked up to almost 2 weeks after the fact?

After waiting a month and still dealing with your lies you tell me you find the motor with no oil cap or intake

You plugged the damn valve cover hole and could easily peak in there and see this like I found.......Rusted up Pushrods from a motor filled with water......

You didn't stick to your word and you were sketchy the ENTIRE time

I'm just trying to help the next guy out is all and won't be purchasing anything from you

Last edited by Lawhead; 02-28-2018 at 11:52 AM.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cheaper the better anything other than 317s and square port stuff is welcome going on a boosted deal so don't care about the casting numbers just as long as they're in good shape and have no exhaust studs broken in the heads
I have a set of 862 cathedral port heads I pulled from a running 5.3
Old 03-10-2018, 09:24 AM
TECH Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Now I don't know what your guys's ordeal was but I ordered an LS2 timing chain from him it appears to be an LS1 timing chain now I also bought a set of 373 gears along with the rocker upgrade kit. I received the LS2 timing chain after threatening him to go to PayPal as fraud. That last time I heard from him was almost 3 weeks ago about the gears and upgrade kit and I have yet to hear any word back from him as he told me that he had a funeral and had no time because of work which I understand because I had a funeral at the same time for my best friend passing away and I understand because I also work a lot too but I also sold a lot of stuff on here at all it did take me a while to get it out because of work and various family issues but I still got it all out and I'm still keeping up to date with the form of anybody who text me about parts and I never did leave the buyers hanging for 3 or 4 weeks I would always respond back to them. So either he really is busy or he takes the money and runs and whenever you find something cheaper for what he received the money for then he ships it out I also have screenshots of our conversation and I also have screenshots of the payment there's no way around this one he told me the message that the gears were great shape almost brand new and he told me that the upgrade kit with the Rockers we're all good nothing wrong with them so if I get it and it's not a set of 373 or their teeth missing or I get the upgrade and there's needles or flattened rockers that I will gladly send it back to him and turn it back into PayPal as a b******* product because I've been waiting two-piece white camaro back together it literally alls I'm waiting for is the upgrade kit and the gears I have been waiting 3 weeks now patiently I've called him texted him and messaged him on this form and now I'm posting in this section that he was recently in so if he reaches out to me and tells me anything I will gladly update this form and if I do get my products and they are what they were supposed to be I will wipe his name and clear his name and it made that I'm the blame for being not being patient.
Old 03-10-2018, 02:36 PM
10 Second Club

He’s a piece of ****

Good luck
Old 03-11-2018, 09:02 AM
TECH Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

He’s a piece of ****

Good luck
he said he would have them out on Monday so I will wait and see before I do anything and if he does and they are what they are suppose to be then I will clear his name.
Old 03-11-2018, 12:49 PM
10 Second Club

If you didn't post this he wouldn't have done anything so consider yourself lucky my man hopefully doesn't get one over on you
Old 03-12-2018, 06:40 AM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

clean set of 823s here $500 LMK if you need more info/pics
915248649zero
Old 03-12-2018, 09:02 PM
TECH Addict

Received 130 Likes on 99 Posts

I'll have a set of Texas Speed ported (PRC) LS3 castings with 1.8 Ultra Pro-Magnum roller rockers, PAC-1206X springs (all installed) and a stock LS3 intake with a LS3 fuel rail available in about a month or so.

They'll have about 10,500 to 11,000 miles when they're removed.

These are the heads --->> http://www.texas-speed.com/p-1388-pr...d-porting.aspx

PM me if you'd be interested.

KW

Quick Reply: Ready to bolt on heads