Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SRK/JoBro Track Rental

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 09:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Since the idea and inception of this event, I never planned to disclose my slips. At the same time anyone at the event could have seen them. This whole conversation was not started by us event attendees, It was started by Hiocrew, and you jumped in too. Dont let it get to you man. Its not as big a deal as you guys are making it out to be. My whole reason for going was to meet up with everyone and have some test and tune time too. That in itself doesnt mean I am required to disclose slips. The last slip I disclosed you an d everyone on here has seen I am sure... that was my choice to do along with the video... I almost didnt. You getting upset because no slips are posted is rediculous.

The event raised money for a good cause and I am glad Joe put it on and was able to get some srk members together for good times. Now with that said, I am not going to continue the dramafest in here. This is Joe's thread and it was a good cause,

Thank you Joe for putting this on man.... many many props to you!
Ok, if you would have ran say a 10.7@125, are you seriously telling me that you wouldn't have posted it up? You're antagonizing, you didn't have to respond to this thread at all, but you came in here to get this attention.

My money is on you running in the 12's and you don't want people to know about it, based on the **** you talk in other threads. You give guys like Jake **** over excuses and bad times, yet you're doing the exact same thing here.

Congrats man, you just turned yourself into the laughing stock of SRK.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread started with the promise of a saga of EPIC proportions. Hopes were high and emotions ran dry. Unfortunately, thread did not deliver as anticipated.

Its like the girl that lets you just stick the tip in.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
In4results
Hio posted what erryone was thinking and the periods began to flow like Niagra falls.

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Seems they raced in pretty hot conditions with sky high DA
Originally Posted by "MAC"

This is the da that they ran in. Its terrible and yes your car would of slowed way down
Originally Posted by ZNix
DA was horrid. No doubt about it.
Originally Posted by "MAC"
Traction was a hit and miss
What a **** show this is..... smh
Old 05-01-2017, 09:43 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

You all could have just come out there.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:44 PM
Teching In

JC going full savage on this thread. Impaling ***** with that truff.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:48 PM
Launching!

JC is way off base. Poppa didn't run a 12 all day. He couldn't ******* buy his way out of the 13s.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:48 PM
Teching In

I will say BIG props to Prototype, only guy with the ******* to post all his runs, win or lose. No excuses.

Sw was cool too for showing us some of his as well...

To the rest of you....

Old 05-01-2017, 09:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ZYBORG with the kill shot.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Launching!

I don't care because even though my car was off pace you all don't know what it runs normally. Lol.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 05-01-2017, 10:10 PM
Launching!

Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

I don't mean this in a bad way against anyone that showed up and I'm not picking teams, but my car was down 6 mph and I was one of the fastest in the group.

EDIT: Ironic how many of you all gave me L's on Saturday night, but Sunday the tables turned and I carried a lot of W's.
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JC316
Ok, if you would have ran say a 10.7@125, are you seriously telling me that you wouldn't have posted it up? You're antagonizing, you didn't have to respond to this thread at all, but you came in here to get this attention.

My money is on you running in the 12's and you don't want people to know about it, based on the **** you talk in other threads. You give guys like Jake **** over excuses and bad times, yet you're doing the exact same thing here.

Congrats man, you just turned yourself into the laughing stock of SRK.
No I wouldnt.. I have my reasons. There are some local cars I want to run. I dont care about attention.. How much you want to bet on your 12s statement? Got your money ready?
10 Second Club

Received 413 Likes on 331 Posts

So poppa back at street racing now?

Still wanna see the vid of mexico runs
TECH Fanatic

I'm not about trailer parks. Mine was on the property i have now. I sold the trailer kept the property and built the house after living in the trailer for about 10yrs. Then lived in the addition we built onto my garage while we were building the house. That took a little over a year.
Nor do I. Still regret selling those acres years ago. One of those things you get rid of and want back. Would be perfectly content with a decent looking double on 1+ acres.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:14 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by sw07gt
JC is way off base. Poppa didn't run a 12 all day. He couldn't ******* buy his way out of the 13s.
them 3 -14.6s hurt too :{

Originally Posted by Prototype007
I don't mean this in a bad way against anyone that showed up and I'm not picking teams, but my car was down 6 mph and I was one of the fastest in the pack.
Joebros cah runs good. Strong on the hwy. Beemers done proper run the guudz
Old 05-01-2017, 10:15 PM
11 Second Club

So poppa back at street racing now?

Still wanna see the vid of mexico runs
I did it there this weekend because it was safe and cop free. My paranoia was alleved. Wish we had roads like that locally.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

We all have ETs... they just happen to be none of your business.
Yall saw vids of the mexico fun from saturday night. Not enough?
You would have had fun man. Thats what it was all about this weekend.. I dint know why ETs are such a big concern. Maybe you can make the next one.

No I wouldnt.. I have my reasons. There are some local cars I want to run. I dont care about attention.. How much you want to bet on your 12s statement? Got your money ready?
Yeah, cause those three quotes above this one have nothing to do with attention whoring.

Oh, so you want me to pay you to reveal your slips... You really are the new Jake.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:28 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by JC316
Yeah, cause those three quotes above this one have nothing to do with attention whoring.

Oh, so you want me to pay you to reveal your slips... You really are the new Jake.
Those were me replying to statements from others.

I didnt ask you to pay me.. you said you were willing to bet I ran 12s and I asked how much you want to bet. 4:30am comes soon... work.. will argue more tomorrow
Old 05-02-2017, 12:30 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Mm a solid runner up to thread winner
You are the biggest (actually smallest) hypocrite nutsucker on here. Countless times, people with Mustangs have posted a time and said it is their first time driving it at the strip, and you immediately talk **** on the capability of their car and the platform.

A ******* LS3 fourth gen and Z06 run very much slower than they should and it's excused because you magically have some understanding of "learning a car" when racing.

You're so openly wrong you either have amnesia or are just as stupid and unintelligent as you get accused of being.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

Those were me replying to statements from others.

I didnt ask you to pay me.. you said you were willing to bet I ran 12s and I asked how much you want to bet. 4:30am comes soon... work.. will argue more tomorrow
Since you "Had no intention of sharing slips", you shouldn't have even been back in here and you definitely shouldn't be replying.

Well, you would have to show me slips in order for me to pay on a bet, and since you already know what you ran, in effect, you want me to pay you for that information.

I am bored with this anyway, you're not going to post anything relevant, so there is no point in arguing further.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Betting cman will post his times when he gets around to it. If he's the kind of guy I think he is....

No judgement from me we've all had bad days. I've posted all of my runs at one time or another. Including my recent 11.2 in 2400 da. It is what it is...
My cars trap is a bit down right now with a best of 121.5. Ain't skurred to post it. I'll do better. That's all part of the process

Quick Reply: SRK/JoBro Track Rental