Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SRK/JoBro Track Rental

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2017, 06:51 AM
10 Second Club

Received 173 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Also of note... Hiocrew asking for random multirun slips a trip to the track, when they themselves do not ever post slips unless its personal bests. Think I am wrong? Sesrch back forntheir non personal best slips.... Ill wait.........
I posted every run of my car in the KIK group. Did you miss that? Mike also posted all his slips and wait a second Jake did as well............ **** there goes that theory LOL Hiocrew always upsetting cobrocrew. Reminds of the Karate Kid here is my last trips slips for the world to see. Make sure you look at the time of the runs. No cool down time was ever taken LOL and no automagic needed to be consistent
Attached Thumbnails SRK/JoBro Track Rental-img_2912.png   SRK/JoBro Track Rental-img_2913.png   SRK/JoBro Track Rental-img_2914.png   SRK/JoBro Track Rental-img_2915.png   SRK/JoBro Track Rental-img_2916.png  

SRK/JoBro Track Rental-img_2917.png  
Old 05-02-2017, 06:57 AM
10 Second Club

Received 173 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Im going off personal experience as well, hiocrew wants slips and says they dont hide mods we all know this to be false statements. Yet its now a problem that team srk is taking a page out of their book? Makes perfect sense right?
Bad thing is your all in denial when it comes to our mods LOL you just want to THINK we are hiding them to make you feel better I guess. Mods are in my sig and Hio has spewed it about his car so many times its sad yet he is hiding things LOLz goddamn the butt hurt is real. Pay attention or start writing **** down so you can collectively have an accurate mod list of hio crew cars....... Jakes build there has a link as well as Aarons lol **** there goes another theory.........
Old 05-02-2017, 07:05 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Im going off personal experience as well, hiocrew wants slips and says they dont hide mods we all know this to be false statements. Yet its now a problem that team srk is taking a page out of their book? Makes perfect sense right?
Actually being you've never met any of them you can't honestly say it's a false statement. In fact what you just did is make a false statement.

last I checked they all posted up slips and when I chose not to post mine everyone went apeshit. I frankly don't see why everyone is being so childish, they pressure everyone else for times but refuse to give up their own. Sounds like some 9yo bs to me

Oh and redbird i honestly have 0 clue if your car ever got brought up in kik. Im horrible with names and especially the ones that dont participate in kik group.
it did...pretty much all the time. Was honestly getting comical because I didn't even talk in that group but I'd pop in and see them drawing on about it.
Old 05-02-2017, 07:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Hiopocrisy and part of this I find most amusing is when Redbird ran his stalk c6z at the track and everybody wondered what it ran. Hio and Mio defended him not sharing because it's his car and he didn't want to share but we all knew he went to the track.

My oh my how the tables have turned when some Ford powered vehicles don't share.

Just sayin'
Old 05-02-2017, 07:11 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

A couple of my buddies here locally got excited when I told them my Ls1tech friends were coming in town to do some racing. They're big LS fan bois. They were a little sad when I had to inform them that only the Mustang guys had the ***** to show up.
Old 05-02-2017, 07:17 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
The Hiopocrisy and part of this I find most amusing is when Redbird ran his stalk c6z at the track and everybody wondered what it ran. Hio and Mio defended him not sharing because it's his car and he didn't want to share but we all knew he went to the track.

My oh my how the tables have turned when some Ford powered vehicles don't share.

Just sayin'
but I ended up sharing anyway. Actually, you're one of the first I told. So what's the harm in me doing the same thing here? The hypocrisy is real
Old 05-02-2017, 07:25 AM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
You are the biggest (actually smallest) hypocrite nutsucker on here. Countless times, people with Mustangs have posted a time and said it is their first time driving it at the strip, and you immediately talk **** on the capability of their car and the platform.

A ******* LS3 fourth gen and Z06 run very much slower than they should and it's excused because you magically have some understanding of "learning a car" when racing.

You're so openly wrong you either have amnesia or are just as stupid and unintelligent as you get accused of being.
1st paragraph full made up. Sperm95 is breaking down here

2nd paragraph i said the ls3 4gen camaro should go way faster. A certain 5gen ls3 car did to back up my theory . With the 4gen trapping 123 in did show sime promise tho.

Yall need to make up your mind if bottom 12s@123+ is good or bad for a 10yr old na stock car. I mean i know furd has yet to match it but they may get there someday.

Seems as tho you're the wrong one.

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Betting cman will post his times when he gets around to it. If he's the kind of guy I think he is....

No judgement from me we've all had bad days. I've posted all of my runs at one time or another. Including my recent 11.2 in 2400 da. It is what it is...
My cars trap is a bit down right now with a best of 121.5. Ain't skurred to post it. I'll do better. That's all part of the process
I doubt cman will post his slip. He's shady like poppa. Puts on a good front tho.

Originally Posted by snake95
My 86 with the original 302 bottom end has ran a best of 11.8 @ 116, NA at roughly 3400lbs. Full street car, daily driven (besides in the snow).
Nathan working on a 4eyed T top car

Originally Posted by JC316
That makes more sense. I've always wanted a 4 eye hatch, but damn those things are hard to find.
I had a 4cyl notch years ago i drove the **** out of.

Also of note... Hiocrew asking for random multirun slips a trip to the track, when they themselves do not ever post slips unless its personal bests. Think I am wrong? Sesrch back forntheir non personal best slips.... Ill wait.........
So.....i guess you haven't been proved wring enough for one thread. My times get averaged and a couple yrs ago i posted my worst outing in yrs. Phil posts allof his slips. The others have made some good strides by getting new personal bests recently.

Now stop bitching out and post up.

Pot meet kettle you hiocrew guys turn every thread into a **** show always wanting to show everyone how much of a bitch yall are. You could of shown up and raced oh wait you have excuses
Yea man.....some have more important **** to do at times. Follow poppa for the definition of bitch tho.

This, but they all have excuses as to why they didnt show up
You went but didn't run. May as well not have showed up.

So team srk vs hiocrew..... team srk is winning by a mile easily
Not w/o posting slips and whining.......lol @ team srk

Originally Posted by redbird555
All I know is that I was NEVER pressured to share my slips by DD Poppa CMan and pretty much anyone else in this thread that didn't already know. lmfaoooooo:huh

even when I wasn't involved in the Kik talks my car and "suspected time" still got brought up. It's ok though, why don't you guys just pm me those times I won't tell anyone
I can vouch for all the **** talking they did on you.

Just a completely false statement here

Oh and redbird i honestly have 0 clue if your car ever got brought up in kik. Im horrible with names and especially the ones that dont participate in kik group.
Complete and utter lie. You're in there abd here way to much not to figure out who is who. Or you're just that dumb
Old 05-02-2017, 07:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

but I ended up sharing anyway. Actually, you're one of the first I told. So what's the harm in me doing the same thing here? The hypocrisy is real
You stuck to your guns for the longest time about not sharing. I'm sure it's fine if they do it too. No?
Old 05-02-2017, 07:28 AM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta
Bad thing is your all in denial when it comes to our mods LOL you just want to THINK we are hiding them to make you feel better I guess. Mods are in my sig and Hio has spewed it about his car so many times its sad yet he is hiding things LOLz goddamn the butt hurt is real. Pay attention or start writing **** down so you can collectively have an accurate mod list of hio crew cars....... Jakes build there has a link as well as Aarons lol **** there goes another theory.........
Mac should just play dead after this kill shot.
Old 05-02-2017, 07:34 AM
TECH Veteran

You stuck to your guns for the longest time about not sharing. I'm sure it's fine if they do it too. No?
Sure I suppose if they all want to be guilty of the all the same stuff they said about me? By the way that's the definition of a hipocrite....thanks for proving my point there though

i promise I won't be going into everythread they post in though and asking for their times like they did....that's a little too much paranoia for me.
Old 05-02-2017, 07:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sure I suppose if they all want to be guilty of the all the same stuff they said about me? By the way that's the definition of a hipocrite....thanks for proving my point there though

i promise I won't be going into everythread they post in though and asking for their times like they did....that's a little too much paranoia for me.
They are just leading by the example of not posting for weeks that you set man. Nbd
Old 05-02-2017, 07:37 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The dementia is all too real with the Hiocrew in here.
Old 05-02-2017, 07:40 AM
TECH Veteran

They are just leading by the example of not posting for weeks that you set man. Nbd
Lol you want me to post when I sent them time to you? Pretty sure it's in my Kik back lot somewhere and it was a couple days after I went to the track.... so ya I'll be expecting those times any minute now
Old 05-02-2017, 07:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Lol you want me to post when I sent them time to you? Pretty sure it's in my Kik back lot somewhere and it was a couple days after I went to the track.... so ya I'll be expecting those times any minute now
Sure, include the slips so we can verify dates too.

Then I'll be glad to push those guys to post as well
Old 05-02-2017, 07:59 AM
Teching In

Jesus.... what a cluster ****.

******* 5.hypocrite coward cuck masters.

MAC has to be the dumbest mofocker I have ever seen on the forums. Went FULL mashed in this thread.
Old 05-02-2017, 07:59 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sure, include the slips so we can verify dates too.

Then I'll be glad to push those guys to post as well
​​​​​​​jarred
Old 05-02-2017, 08:00 AM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

All this because the Br0's are scared shitless that dug would know what they ran
Old 05-02-2017, 08:00 AM
Teching In

Never seen a thread go from LEGENDARY status to non-binary, fluid with a safe space.

SMH.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:02 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

All I know is that I was NEVER pressured to share my slips by DD Poppa CMan and pretty much anyone else in this thread that didn't already know. lmfaoooooo:huh

even when I wasn't involved in the Kik talks my car and "suspected time" still got brought up. It's ok though, why don't you guys just pm me those times I won't tell anyone
You never got pressure from.me brah because frankly I dont care about what other peoples cars run.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:04 AM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

No I wouldnt.. I have my reasons. There are some local cars I want to run. I dont care about attention.. How much you want to bet on your 12s statement? Got your money ready?
So you guys will post your best but not slower runs because you're grudge cars now....? I think you are doing the grudge thing backwards man

Quick Reply: SRK/JoBro Track Rental