Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SRK/JoBro Track Rental

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2017, 09:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why are you all so worried about track times?
Old 05-02-2017, 09:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Too bad it's a coyote .
Other than the shitty transmission, I like 11-14 5.0s....

What I dont like is 70% of the owner base. 70% of bros are fucktards.

Just like I also dislike 95% of 5g owner base. 95% of 5g owner base are cornballs.

Cory has a 5.0 and we have never had a problem. Plenty of respect both ways.

Last edited by ZYBORG; 05-02-2017 at 09:36 AM.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:14 AM
10 Second Club

Received 422 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by 00silverGTP
Why are you all so worried about track times?
Uuuhhhh.....because you went to a track. Most people share their track times and talk about what the day was like. Good passes.....bad passes....lucky passes.....whatever. kinda what this section is all about.

Same goes for the mehico racing. Kinda what this section is all about.

I'm curious about all the results.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:18 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

70% of bro's migrated from 4th gens.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:24 AM
10 Second Club

Received 173 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I seems to never remember seeing the full tubular front ends and control arms, and spindles listed.. but hey... I honestly dont give a **** what mods yall have. Looks like Phil done went and gone full Hio
Well to be honest.......... Me or Doug neither one have tubular suspension I guess seeing the ground has you confused in my engine bay. I will take a video of my current tags and suspension after work for you.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:38 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sw07gt
70% of bro's migrated from 4th gens.
I dont agree with that.... Id say most of the 5.owner base came from highschool.... maybe some hipsters, non binary/fluid gendered individuals and sprinkle some Hilary voters as well.... lol
Old 05-02-2017, 09:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

I hid my runs during the summer because the Cobros/bros said Hio slowed down my car,I only run 10s at Cecil in fall years ago,I am a liar and other name calling. I liked reading the comments and insults MAC. I found them amusing. I always told Joe,Nick and you when I ran and what I ran. I later confided to Poppa and Zack and showed them all the slips. I always show my mods. I am mean to Poppa and DD at times but it's just messing with them. I am actually meaner to Hio,Redbird and Phil in person. And you. **** you
Old 05-02-2017, 09:46 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
I dont agree with that.... Id say most of the 5.owner base came from highschool.... maybe some hipsters, non binary/fluid gendered individuals and sprinkle some Hilary voters as well.... lol
Lots of hillary voters in the 5br0 world with out a doubt
Old 05-02-2017, 09:48 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Y'all remember when Poppa ran a 12.4 and 12.8 same day and Hiocrew still to this day uses the 12.8 run when talking about Poppa's car? Hio desperately hoping to get lackluster track times out of y'all so they can use it against ya for the next millennium.
This is exactly my point. He always references the worst performance of anybody driving a non-GM vehicle. But he doesn't refer to his car as an 11.4 car or whatever.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Oh and redbird i honestly have 0 clue if your car ever got brought up in kik. Im horrible with names and especially the ones that dont participate in kik group.
You're also horrible with cars, football, physics (see my sig) and common sense. ****** inbred hillbilly.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:52 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
You're also horrible with cars, football, physics (see my sig) and common sense. ****** inbred hillbilly.
109 trap in da house!
Old 05-02-2017, 09:53 AM
Launching!

109 is awfully generous of you Snake. Pretty sure my 111 trap car would smack Jake around pretty good.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Im horrible with cars yet you cant even beat my pb lol keep staying afraid of the drag strip oh my vols destroyed nebraska fyi
Old 05-02-2017, 10:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
It very much coulda been legendary. Instead it's left over vaginal fluid in a crusted maxi pad

Lol.....bullshit

I care about hotlaps. Who cares what a car runs after long cool downs? It's not like you stop and pop the hood at erry stoplight to cool down.

It's normal for phil to make 30 passes.

Your trap is topped. You're just to skeered to find out. Nice to know you speak out of both sides of your mouth on street racing now. Let me guess.....no digs on the street either

Aaron is very much hiocrew. You're still dumb and erryone knows it.

So lets see....you say my mods are listed in threads on tech but yet claim i don't say my mods. ........hhhhmmmm

Cause his 12.4 was a timing error. Thanks for bringing that up.

Go back and look. I wished them all luck. The only thing getting used against them is their own bitchyness.

You see nick. Another useless post by nate.

Phils suspension was 100% stock that day. Still is other than removing front bar for track. So that was a desperate lie on yoyr part ince again. Besides.......you don't ever claim your suspension mods as doin anythjng so what would it matter?

My car does what it does. It will likely go faster. Not sure why you bring it up tho.

+1 on the last 2. It's a shame you can't be interested in how a guys car is doin when you like the car w/o being accused of dumbshit.

Lol hio you never mentioned all your mods just bit anf pieces of them. And your car never ran those times. How will it gors faster when you dont race?
Old 05-02-2017, 10:06 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
This is exactly my point. He always references the worst performance of anybody driving a non-GM vehicle. But he doesn't refer to his car as an 11.4 car or whatever.
Actually no i don't. Logic tells me after several 12.8 runs and not being able to back up the 12.4 run that it was a fluke. It's not even like there was a 12.6 thrown in there. One single 12.4 after a slew of 12.8 or slower.

But you are doin exactly what you claim i was doin. The difference is i have 11.3s....11.2....11.1....11.0.....10.9 all mixed in. With a stick car to. Not a auto car where you mash the pedal and hang on.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:06 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta
I was Hiocrew before it was such a thing LOL That's because we have helped each other since 2000 literally. Its nice to have such knowledgeable friends in many aspects of life to help one another.
Yes it is nice Phil. But you are not on the receiving end of your friends whining and bitching. I understand friends stick together... no hate from me on that. My reactions to Doug are tempered by what he spits out
Old 05-02-2017, 10:07 AM
Launching!

More believable than that 1.26'
Old 05-02-2017, 10:10 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Lol hio you never mentioned all your mods just bit anf pieces of them. And your car never ran those times. How will it gors faster when you dont race?
You said in this thread my mods are on here. Stop changing your toon. Hell i used to have all my mods in my sig. Remember the days when the cobro crew used to resight them religiously.....lol

Again....why is this about me dipshit? This is about guys running a meet and then just flat out not being willing to share their times. Something the cobro crew detests.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:12 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta
Takes a lot of seat time to learn a car. Fortunately I was able to get 23 passes in that day before the track went to ****. Not like I can heat my tires up and press the gas lol I believe I said my car would run mid 11s and told you 120???? well I guess I was right. Now that I see mexico races are ok for you again im ready when you get nanner fixed and your manifold done.
Street races were ok in Kentucky where the cops were known and under control. You shouldnhave been there and you would have got your runs in too. If you are thinking I will drive 3hrs to the middle of nowhere to run in traffic again, you are mistaken. You were invited to the trsck a couple times. Invites still open when I make it back out there. Looks like you only want races that you know the 5th gen has a chance on... which is nornal.. no hate there.

Thinking I am back to just running anyone anywhere on the streets again is an error on your part. But hey... no hate to your car man.. you know that... runs awesome for a 5th gen.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:13 AM
10 Second Club

Edit...More proof right there. I can attest to your ****** *** wanting runs that only benefit you. I'm sure anyone here can back me up on that. Whether they will or not is a different story.

Btw....phil offered you digs. That's for further proof of you being nothing but a straight up liar.

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Yes it is nice Phil. But you are not on the receiving end of your friends whining and bitching. I understand friends stick together... no hate from me on that. My reactions to Doug are tempered by what he spits out
What i spit is the truth. You on the other do not spit the truth. Your bitchass makes up stuff.....denies things abd cries nonstop.

The proof is right above where you claimed (lied) that phil had tube front end. You reap what you sow. The difference is instead of me making up **** like you do i just call you on your ****.

Quick Reply: SRK/JoBro Track Rental