Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SRK/JoBro Track Rental

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2017, 10:14 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
109 trap in da house!
You hate reading my sig don't you, bitchtits? We both know I'd gaptize you to hell and back.

Originally Posted by sw07gt
109 is awfully generous of you Snake. Pretty sure my 111 trap car would smack Jake around pretty good.
I'd put about 5 buses on a 111mph car.

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Im horrible with cars yet you cant even beat my pb lol keep staying afraid of the drag strip oh my vols destroyed nebraska fyi
You hate reading my sig also, don't you, hillbilly? Your impeccable idiocy is in plain sight for everyone.

I could beat your pb even if I unplugged 4 spark plugs.

And your vols suck dog ****. Barely beat all of our back ups.

Last edited by RedFuryZ28; 05-02-2017 at 10:29 AM.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:18 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
It very much coulda been legendary. Instead it's left over vaginal fluid in a crusted maxi pad

Lol.....bullshit

I care about hotlaps. Who cares what a car runs after long cool downs? It's not like you stop and pop the hood at erry stoplight to cool down.

It's normal for phil to make 30 passes.

Your trap is topped. You're just to skeered to find out. Nice to know you speak out of both sides of your mouth on street racing now. Let me guess.....no digs on the street either

Aaron is very much hiocrew. You're still dumb and erryone knows it.

So lets see....you say my mods are listed in threads on tech but yet claim i don't say my mods. ........hhhhmmmm

Cause his 12.4 was a timing error. Thanks for bringing that up.

Go back and look. I wished them all luck. The only thing getting used against them is their own bitchyness.

You see nick. Another useless post by nate.

Phils suspension was 100% stock that day. Still is other than removing front bar for track. So that was a desperate lie on yoyr part ince again. Besides.......you don't ever claim your suspension mods as doin anythjng so what would it matter?

My car does what it does. It will likely go faster. Not sure why you bring it up tho.

+1 on the last 2. It's a shame you can't be interested in how a guys car is doin when you like the car w/o being accused of dumbshit.
Hard to reply quote for quote on phone... but you dont realize... mine is dead nuts consistent hotlapping too... I dont need cooldowns... I just dont choose to beat on the car and run 20passes to try to top a simple bolton S550.... I have run multiple passes back to back before... just because I didnt inform you of them doesnt mean jack ****. Didnt say Phil had tubular stuff... was talking about you and Hammer.

I have no issues with street stuff as long as its like it was in Kentucky with no cops aroind and knowing for a fact things were fine. I wont do reckless random location **** anymore.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:19 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Poppa, what wheels were on your car? Any more pics?
They are Forgestar drag wheels. Ill have to throw pics up later. At work on the ******* is only reason I have time to reply now.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:21 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta
Well to be honest.......... Me or Doug neither one have tubular suspension I guess seeing the ground has you confused in my engine bay. I will take a video of my current tags and suspension after work for you.
Wasnt talking about your car mang.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:22 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I hid my runs during the summer because the Cobros/bros said Hio slowed down my car,I only run 10s at Cecil in fall years ago,I am a liar and other name calling. I liked reading the comments and insults MAC. I found them amusing. I always told Joe,Nick and you when I ran and what I ran. I later confided to Poppa and Zack and showed them all the slips. I always show my mods. I am mean to Poppa and DD at times but it's just messing with them. I am actually meaner to Hio,Redbird and Phil in person. And you. **** you
And I kept your slip quite too MM... even to others. Just saying
Old 05-02-2017, 10:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Lol Jake's car still walks with a limp after cwarta got in that ***.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
Lol Jake's car still walks with a limp after cwarta got in that ***.
Is that why we went 1-1? Lol poor sperm95 can't stand that Misty would annihilate is car's butthole.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:33 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Jake would put 5 busses on my 111 mph car?
Old 05-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Banned

Why is all of the br0crew being pussyfarts about their times?
Old 05-02-2017, 10:37 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Good thread everyone
Old 05-02-2017, 10:38 AM
Teching In

Poor spermy, swimming his way through this forum trying to find a nice warm egg so he can finally develop into a lil' fetus....

Dont worry lil' fella.... one day you will have a thought process and will be able to make intelligent posts!
Old 05-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Poor spermy, swimming his way through this forum trying to find a nice warm egg so he can finally develop into a lil' fetus....

Dont worry lil' fella.... one day you will have a thought process and will be able to make intelligent posts!
He's just mad that he keeps getting wiped up by a kleenex, where he belongs.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:48 AM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Hard to reply quote for quote on phone... but you dont realize... mine is dead nuts consistent hotlapping too... I dont need cooldowns... I just dont choose to beat on the car and run 20passes to try to top a simple bolton S550.... I have run multiple passes back to back before... just because I didnt inform you of them doesnt mean jack ****. Didnt say Phil had tubular stuff... was talking about you and Hammer.

I have no issues with street stuff as long as its like it was in Kentucky with no cops aroind and knowing for a fact things were fine. I wont do reckless random location **** anymore.

We might realize that if you posted slips. But after showing up and uou wanting a cool down brfore runs you're gonna have to prove it.

Muh bad on the tube stuff.

So Kentucky has no cops. It's lawless there.....i like it.

Bte....i cut a bracket last night for my car. Full dicloser. I may cut another tonight
Old 05-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
He's just mad that he keeps getting wiped up by a kleenex, where he belongs.
You're right... I was giving him the benefit of him making it inside a vagina.

Poor fella, just gets to run down a crack *****'s leg and ends up on the floor in a dark alley.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:04 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Jake would put 5 busses on my 111 mph car?
I guess not.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:08 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Good job and props to Proto for putting on the event and for good cause. Excellent.

I won't let my vagina fall out and bitch about certain slips not being shown. It's obvious conditions sucked and I don't care about seeing crap that isn't a good representation of what the cars in question are actually capable of.

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Exactly yet he clings to his 10.7 run and his 1.2 60' LMAO
Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Actually no i don't. Logic tells me after several 12.8 runs and not being able to back up the 12.4 run that it was a fluke. It's not even like there was a 12.6 thrown in there. One single 12.4 after a slew of 12.8 or slower.

But you are doin exactly what you claim i was doin. The difference is i have 11.3s....11.2....11.1....11.0.....10.9 all mixed in. With a stick car to. Not a auto car where you mash the pedal and hang on.
Doug, correct me if I'm down right blind, but it certainly looks as you have 10.9 as your PB in your sig, and not the 10.7 as MAC-man states above (which I think is the run that may possibly been a fluck via the 1.26 60'...??). Surely looks like you're practicing what you preach here.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:16 AM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Lol....you are right

Thank you and yes sir i try to.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
You hate reading my sig don't you, bitchtits? We both know I'd gaptize you to hell and back.

I'd put about 5 buses on a 111mph car.

You hate reading my sig also, don't you, hillbilly? Your impeccable idiocy is in plain sight for everyone.

I could beat your pb even if I unplugged 4 spark plugs.

And your vols suck dog ****. Barely beat all of our back ups.
I find it ironic how you think your sig is proving anything. Also you act like your pos team was even good fyi we had 8+ starters out during the game. Also you keep saying you will beat my time yet never post proof. Its ok that youre scared just admit it
Old 05-02-2017, 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
And I kept your slip quite too MM... even to others. Just saying

But lie about catch can amount.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:22 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

I was being sketchy with my tube front end by telling everyone and posting pictures of it. My bad.

Quick Reply: SRK/JoBro Track Rental