Old 05-02-2017, 08:04 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

You all could have come.......
Old 05-02-2017, 08:07 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta
I posted every run of my car in the KIK group. Did you miss that? Mike also posted all his slips and wait a second Jake did as well............ **** there goes that theory LOL Hiocrew always upsetting cobrocrew. Reminds of the Karate Kid here is my last trips slips for the world to see. Make sure you look at the time of the runs. No cool down time was ever taken LOL and no automagic needed to be consistent
I am not speaking of you directly. Mainly your buddies other tjan Mike. Who cares about hotlaps? You were ttying your best to top a certain yellow cars trap and et and in 30+ passes still couldnt do it. Cool beans.

Dont hate too much on automagics... your preference is your preference. Also your choice tonshare slips is your choice. Good for you!
Old 05-02-2017, 08:07 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sw07gt
You all could have come.......
That is facts. I chose not to go because frankly, it was far as ****. Islander actually made the trip down from bumsfucksville... more power to him.

But the offer was on the table to all here for quite some time. Cant give anyone **** for actually going and running their cars is all I'm saying.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:11 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bad thing is your all in denial when it comes to our mods LOL you just want to THINK we are hiding them to make you feel better I guess. Mods are in my sig and Hio has spewed it about his car so many times its sad yet he is hiding things LOLz goddamn the butt hurt is real. Pay attention or start writing **** down so you can collectively have an accurate mod list of hio crew cars....... Jakes build there has a link as well as Aarons lol **** there goes another theory.........
1. Aaron isnt in hiocrew he is good peeps and straight up.
2. You have to dig through several different threads to compile all of hio mods and you still wont get them all
3. You claim bolt ons all the time yet you have rockers as well yes we all k ow your mods are in your sig
4. Good luck getting mods from hamski
5. Mike has been straight up and races a lot as well
6. DB and mike has both hid their time slips and people called him out but wait marc hid his time slips and yall called gim out too.
7. The hypocrasy is hilarious

Originally Posted by redbird555
Actually being you've never met any of them you can't honestly say it's a false statement. In fact what you just did is make a false statement.

last I checked they all posted up slips and when I chose not to post mine everyone went apeshit. I frankly don't see why everyone is being so childish, they pressure everyone else for times but refuse to give up their own. Sounds like some 9yo bs to me

it did...pretty much all the time. Was honestly getting comical because I didn't even talk in that group but I'd pop in and see them drawing on about it.
Ive never meet any one from hiocrew and thats a good thing. However none of them have been 100% honest all the time and have hid their mods/down played them. Now that i recognize who youre yes your car has been brought up and for good reason.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:12 AM
On The Tree

Y'all remember when Poppa ran a 12.4 and 12.8 same day and Hiocrew still to this day uses the 12.8 run when talking about Poppa's car? Hio desperately hoping to get lackluster track times out of y'all so they can use it against ya for the next millennium.
Banned

Originally Posted by odthetruth
That is facts. I chose not to go because frankly, it was far as ****. Islander actually made the trip down from bumsfucksville... more power to him.

But the offer was on the table to all here for quite some time. Cant give anyone **** for actually going and running their cars is all I'm saying.
Take notes hiocrew the terrorist speaks troof
11 Second Club

Bad thing is your all in denial when it comes to our mods LOL you just want to THINK we are hiding them to make you feel better I guess. Mods are in my sig and Hio has spewed it about his car so many times its sad yet he is hiding things LOLz goddamn the butt hurt is real. Pay attention or start writing **** down so you can collectively have an accurate mod list of hio crew cars....... Jakes build there has a link as well as Aarons lol **** there goes another theory.........
I seems to never remember seeing the full tubular front ends and control arms, and spindles listed.. but hey... I honestly dont give a **** what mods yall have. Looks like Phil done went and gone full Hio
Old 05-02-2017, 08:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Y'all remember when Poppa ran a 12.4 and 12.8 same day and Hiocrew still to this day uses the 12.8 run when talking about Poppa's car? Hio desperately hoping to get lackluster track times out of y'all so they can use it against ya for the next millennium.
Exactly yet he clings to his 10.7 run and his 1.2 60' LMAO
Old 05-02-2017, 08:18 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
So you guys will post your best but not slower runs because you're grudge cars now....? I think you are doing the grudge thing backwards man
I notice you dontnhave your full tubular front end and kmember listed in you mods on sig man... better update that....
Old 05-02-2017, 08:20 AM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I notice you dontnhave your full tubular front end and kmember listed in you mods on sig man... better update that....
Lol wat
Old 05-02-2017, 08:22 AM
Teching In

Any of you weak bitches have any more pictures of Cory's car? That thing looks KILLER.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:25 AM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Cmans car is awesome
Old 05-02-2017, 08:32 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Was this one posted yet?

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Any of you weak bitches have any more pictures of Cory's car? That thing looks KILLER.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:38 AM
10 Second Club

Received 173 Likes on 117 Posts

I seems to never remember seeing the full tubular front ends and control arms, and spindles listed.. but hey... I honestly dont give a **** what mods yall have. Looks like Phil done went and gone full Hio
I was Hiocrew before it was such a thing LOL That's because we have helped each other since 2000 literally. Its nice to have such knowledgeable friends in many aspects of life to help one another.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:43 AM
10 Second Club

Received 173 Likes on 117 Posts

I am not speaking of you directly. Mainly your buddies other tjan Mike. Who cares about hotlaps? You were ttying your best to top a certain yellow cars trap and et and in 30+ passes still couldnt do it. Cool beans.

Dont hate too much on automagics... your preference is your preference. Also your choice tonshare slips is your choice. Good for you!
Takes a lot of seat time to learn a car. Fortunately I was able to get 23 passes in that day before the track went to ****. Not like I can heat my tires up and press the gas lol I believe I said my car would run mid 11s and told you 120???? well I guess I was right. Now that I see mexico races are ok for you again im ready when you get nanner fixed and your manifold done.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:46 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
2. You have to dig through several different threads to compile all of hio mods and you still wont get them all
3. You claim bolt ons all the time yet you have rockers as well yes we all k ow your mods are in your sig
6. DB and mike has both hid their time slips and people called him out but wait marc hid his time slips and yall called gim out too.

Ive never meet any one from hiocrew and thats a good thing. However none of them have been 100% honest all the time and have hid their mods/down played them. Now that i recognize who youre yes your car has been brought up and for good reason.
what good reason is that? lol I don't go around talkin. About other peoples cars when they're not around constantly? I find it hilarious people think I hide or hid mods
Old 05-02-2017, 08:51 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Was this one posted yet?
Thanks.

Thats a NICE ride.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:56 AM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Never seen a thread go from LEGENDARY status to non-binary, fluid with a safe space.

SMH.
It very much coulda been legendary. Instead it's left over vaginal fluid in a crusted maxi pad

You never got pressure from.me brah because frankly I dont care about what other peoples cars run.
Lol.....bullshit

I care about hotlaps. Who cares what a car runs after long cool downs? It's not like you stop and pop the hood at erry stoplight to cool down.

It's normal for phil to make 30 passes.

Your trap is topped. You're just to skeered to find out. Nice to know you speak out of both sides of your mouth on street racing now. Let me guess.....no digs on the street either

Aaron is very much hiocrew. You're still dumb and erryone knows it.

So lets see....you say my mods are listed in threads on tech but yet claim i don't say my mods. ........hhhhmmmm

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Cause his 12.4 was a timing error. Thanks for bringing that up.

Go back and look. I wished them all luck. The only thing getting used against them is their own bitchyness.

You see nick. Another useless post by nate.

Phils suspension was 100% stock that day. Still is other than removing front bar for track. So that was a desperate lie on yoyr part ince again. Besides.......you don't ever claim your suspension mods as doin anythjng so what would it matter?

Exactly yet he clings to his 10.7 run and his 1.2 60' LMAO
My car does what it does. It will likely go faster. Not sure why you bring it up tho.

Originally Posted by big hammer
Cmans car is awesome
+1 on the last 2. It's a shame you can't be interested in how a guys car is doin when you like the car w/o being accused of dumbshit.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:00 AM
Teching In

Poppa, what wheels were on your car? Any more pics?
Old 05-02-2017, 09:00 AM
On The Tree

Thanks.

Thats a NICE ride.
Too bad it's a coyote .

Quick Reply: SRK/JoBro Track Rental