Single Digit Club Running 9s or quicker? Damn!

9'S With a stick!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 02:15 PM
9 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by MIGHTYMOUSE
https://ls1tech.com/forums/manual-tr...peed-list.html

if it was easy the list would be a lot longer

6 speed cars are most likely street or 'trying to stay' street cars. so they are heavy like ls2bait shows.. and that makes for an inconsistant car and can break ****.

i believe my best m6 pass is 7 years old?? geeez where does the time go?
^^^^this. but a lot of that can be in the driver.

albeit minus the last two trips to the track mines broke once in 6 yrs. wasted 2 gear in the stock trans. and the last two trips it broke the yoke on the driveshaft but turns out i found out later from strange they were trying a new supplier...turns out they werent as good. and mine is always within .05 after the first 2 passes to figure out what the launch will hold.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:12 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WheelsUp84z
Did you by chance sell it to a guy in PA? It fits the description of my car and when i got it, the name on the title was Miguel IIRC from FL. Crazy!
I sold it to a guy in Fl. then from there he sold it to someone up in the NE somewhere... If you have it you are a lucky guy I miss that car worst decision I ever made selling it to buy my 98 WS6
Old 08-07-2011, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

Ive gone a best of 9.25@153 with my C5 6 speed car. This was with a standard style RPS triple clutch. I've also gone mid 9's with my stick car on the Spec super twin... Its really about having the car dialed in and the right combo and the right bunch of guys helping me out...
Old 08-27-2011, 12:09 AM
FormerVendor

We're shooting for 9's in our shop car we picked up as a side thing...

We're not sure exactly how much weight we took out, but it was A LOT of ****. Probably 3000 lb race weight...

Check it out:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-v...-backlash.html
Old 09-30-2011, 08:31 AM
9 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

My current quest is the 6spd record... my old setup was mensioned earlier in the thread with a few 9.6x passes on a 150 shot. I'm currently 9th on that list and pending I can keep the driveline together in the car it will make plenty of power on the new setup to beat that 8.69 record. I still have ALOT of work to do though so it's a slow process with funds and building the car.

Quick Reply: 9'S With a stick!!!