Single Digit Club Running 9s or quicker? Damn!

Building 1969 AWD TURBO LSX!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2017, 07:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Building 1969 AWD TURBO LSX!

Hey everyone i am so stoked to be on this forum and finally able to let the cat out of the bag! For the past few years i have been thinking of doing something a bit out of the box. My favorite car but with a twist. something that could handle and pull 1 g on the skid pad and also run on pump gas or e85 and squeak off 9.9s with the ac cooling me off.
after a lot of nights dreaming and thinking about how i would do it i pulled the trigger and purchased a solid shell. finally i had my dream car but that car would not look pretty for long. I bought it in febuary and this is my current progress pictures

I used a art morrison front end and running gear from a trail blazer ss to create my front end awd machinery i wanted this set up because the trailblzers, use a bad *** torsen set up which allows for full time awd so in theory this will be a mini super car with an over the top drivetrain! I resourced out the front diff to a guy who builds 1,000 horse cyclones and typhoons and had this amazing diff built to handle whatever i want to throw at it. I have alot more fabrication to go but look forward to showing you guys my progress in the future and also look forward to learning more about the lsx platform! i am going to be building my shortblock this month and also going to take classes at holleys school so i can learn to tune this bad boy on my own!

I hope all is well guys!
Attached Thumbnails Building 1969 AWD TURBO LSX!-bully-racing.jpg   Building 1969 AWD TURBO LSX!-trans-case.jpg   Building 1969 AWD TURBO LSX!-fire-wall.jpg   Building 1969 AWD TURBO LSX!-front-camaro-view.jpg   Building 1969 AWD TURBO LSX!-unnamed.jpg  

Old 06-25-2017, 08:58 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Cool build! Best if luck
Old 06-25-2017, 09:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you sir!
Old 06-28-2017, 07:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Looks great, very nicely done! It looks like you're very far along and will be driving it soon!
Old 06-28-2017, 10:57 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Be sure to show off all the fab on the front of this thing. Interested to see how you hookup the tcase and front axle.

Quick Reply: Building 1969 AWD TURBO LSX!