Single Digit Club Running 9s or quicker? Damn!

First trip out...barely, but I'm in the 9's

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2018, 11:17 AM
8 Second Club

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by allblackedout5
Thanks brother...I may go back Saturday not sure yet, I got the chassis cert sticker on Monday so I have to go on a day to do license runs now, tired of wondering if they're going to toss me off the track or not, might as well just go get it. Want to get the 60' down and hit it with a bit more spray on the launch. Have to send a 12v signal from my trans brake wiring to the nitrous controller box so that it'll deactivate n2o while on the two step so that I can hit it as soon as I let off the button. For now I've been using RPM, time, and speed signal inputs to limit nitrous and it's hurting me because it isn't coming on until I'm out almost 40-50' but it's as close as I can get it without risking hurting something.
I hear you. It will be nice to run it out and know you can still make another pass. If you need another guy to sign for your license let me know. I didn't even know you were at the track on the 24th too or I would have found you and said hello.

Definitely a ton to make up in that 60' but better to sneak up on it than stand it up and come slamming back down. Once you get the wiring down and working 100% car should fly! Looks like it is leaving nice and straight!
Old 08-29-2018, 09:08 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ratical
I hear you. It will be nice to run it out and know you can still make another pass. If you need another guy to sign for your license let me know. I didn't even know you were at the track on the 24th too or I would have found you and said hello.

Definitely a ton to make up in that 60' but better to sneak up on it than stand it up and come slamming back down. Once you get the wiring down and working 100% car should fly! Looks like it is leaving nice and straight!
i didn’t know you were up there either I’d have come and found you too. thanks I’ll let ya know, I’m sure I’ll need a few signatures once I have all the runs in. And yes I agree I have some room to improve on the short time for sure but I don’t mind makin small changes and keeping it under control rather than throw the kitchen sink at it and break something. It is definitely leaving well and staying straight! Glad to see your killer is out and getting the job done so well also!!
Old 08-30-2018, 07:33 AM
8 Second Club

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Thank you. Glad to see you got yours back out before the season was over also. We still have 2 months left to really make these things fly!
Old 09-30-2018, 03:21 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats on the 9 second run. I would not give up on the QA1's that quick. Single adjustable R's in front and 80 dollar Comp 3 ways in the back netted me 1.27 60 foot times.

N2