Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Calling ~JOSHUA to the street

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 02:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i have been curious as to what this phantom camaro has also... it is just a 347 H/C right? im sure spray also.. but what kind of times we looking at in the 1/8.... just an estimate..
Old 10-21-2008, 07:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kev SS
Why dont you guys just run for bragging rights. Hell I'll just run for fun. If i get beat hats off to you If I win whatever. Im a poor boy I dont have any money to bet LOL.
thats the point.... its thacker... this is what he does.. shun you into racing him with his "stock" cars...... Show me a cam only camaro that runs 11.6 with a 300lb driver...with a f14/mail order tune much less.... the car had to weigh 2900 lbs with him not in it...

Last edited by ba78ta; 10-21-2008 at 07:10 AM.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:22 AM
Banned

I had my Zo6 for sale a few weeks back because I wanted to buy a C6 Zo6. I actually have thread in the corvetteforum asking whether THEY would boost a C5Zo6 and enjoy it, or dump it and buy a C6z....

So you saying I'm selling because I'm hurt is pretty pathetic. Don't base my life as you look in the mirror. (a ragged/wrecked camaro and a gto are not GODs of machinery) Don't brag thacker.

I have a lot going on... the last thing I expected was a "call out" by some idiot with a.d.d syndrome.

If you want to run fine, I think short little dig races are stupid, but hey.... if you really,really,really want to win that's about your only hope running that fat pig of yours.

I've decided to keep my C5 Zo6, boost it, buy a C6 Z next year (with enough money to pay for gas in both ) and retire the C5 to "full project status"

I do have new street tires (you'll see if we meet up this weekend) and that about settles everything in my mind...

I'm at work, so.... good bye.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ba78ta
thats the point.... its thacker... this is what he does.. shun you into racing him with his "stock" cars...... Show me a cam only camaro that runs 11.6 with a 300lb driver...with a f14/mail order tune much less.... the car had to weigh 2900 lbs with him not in it...
Actually, the car was 3550 the day it ran that. MANY people on this site can confirm that. It was also a LS1 NOT Ls6 intake, and had the factory pulley on it also.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:02 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA
I had my Zo6 for sale a few weeks back because I wanted to buy a C6 Zo6. I actually have thread in the corvetteforum asking whether THEY would boost a C5Zo6 and enjoy it, or dump it and buy a C6z....

So you saying I'm selling because I'm hurt is pretty pathetic. Don't base my life as you look in the mirror. (a ragged/wrecked camaro and a gto are not GODs of machinery) Don't brag thacker.

I have a lot going on... the last thing I expected was a "call out" by some idiot with a.d.d syndrome.

If you want to run fine, I think short little dig races are stupid, but hey.... if you really,really,really want to win that's about your only hope running that fat pig of yours.

I've decided to keep my C5 Zo6, boost it, buy a C6 Z next year (with enough money to pay for gas in both ) and retire the C5 to "full project status"

I do have new street tires (you'll see if we meet up this weekend) and that about settles everything in my mind...

I'm at work, so.... good bye.

I have paypal, so you can put the 750$ after you lose on a credit card if you like since you are hurting for cash.

Man the **** up.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:03 AM
On The Tree

Oh, and since when was I 300 lbs? 2 years ago?

Scales said about 208 today.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ineedashortblock
Oh, and since when was I 300 lbs? 2 years ago?

Scales said about 208 today.
when did it run down the track last? two years ago. come on now.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Actually, the car was 3550 the day it ran that. MANY people on this site can confirm that. It was also a LS1 NOT Ls6 intake, and had the factory pulley on it also.
thats my point... you had to have been hosing it to run that. 3550 with or without you? were you driving? I have no doubt your car ran that fast.... I just think you aren't being entirely truthful.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:21 PM
On The Tree

thats my point... you had to have been hosing it to run that. 3550 with or without you? were you driving? I have no doubt your car ran that fast.... I just think you aren't being entirely truthful.
I don't have to be truthful. There was no gas on the car, and two weeks earlier it dynoed a weak 376 rwhp at Dyno lab.
Look up the original threads.

don't worry, it should bury those numbers cam only this year.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

are you going to drive it this time?
Old 10-21-2008, 01:50 PM
On The Tree

are you going to drive it this time?
LOL. Do you seriously question my driving skill?

The boys on IA know whats up, I am sure you do to.
Old 10-21-2008, 02:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL. Do you seriously question my driving skill?

The boys on IA know whats up, I am sure you do to.
You dodged the question.. were you driving it when it ran that time? No. Will you drive it this time? Sure.... we have all seen the video of you "semi-powershifting".... run me on street tires-your 17s/18's... not your et's, camaro vs z06, at sdr..

and IA/KF does know whats up, you only call out people who have significantly less power than you, then when you get called out by a real car, you dodge the thread.... oh and they banned you for being a racist haha
Old 10-21-2008, 03:05 PM
On The Tree

You dodged the question.. were you driving it when it ran that time? No. Will you drive it this time? Sure.... we have all seen the video of you "semi-powershifting".... run me on street tires-your 17s/18's... not your et's, camaro vs z06, at sdr..

and IA/KF does know whats up, you only call out people who have significantly less power than you, then when you get called out by a real car, you dodge the thread.... oh and they banned you for being a racist haha
Who seriously runs on street tires? If you can't afford tires, not my fault. I can loan you a set of DR's if need be.

How do I only call out people with less power? Dieselnuts made 40 more rwhp, I drug him. Collins made 35 more rwhp, I drug him. Maniac made the same power, weighed less and was AWD, and I drug him.
I dodged phil because he has a 9 second car, calling out a stock GTO with an intake. Seriously dude. Think about that.

Old 10-21-2008, 03:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Who seriously runs on street tires? If you can't afford tires, not my fault. I can loan you a set of DR's if need be.

How do I only call out people with less power? Dieselnuts made 40 more rwhp, I drug him. Collins made 35 more rwhp, I drug him. Maniac made the same power, weighed less and was AWD, and I drug him.
I dodged phil because he has a 9 second car, calling out a stock GTO with an intake. Seriously dude. Think about that.

so you bitched out of my street tire race, just making sure you acknowledged that...
Old 10-21-2008, 04:18 PM
On The Tree

so you bitched out of my street tire race, just making sure you acknowledged that...
If I put street tires on the camaro, I am going to be spinning through the 1/8th. Not my idea of racing.

I don't even know street tires for the camaro anymore.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 281 Likes on 214 Posts

If I put street tires on the camaro, I am going to be spinning through the 1/8th. Not my idea of racing.
Driver mod bud..

I can burn them through the 1/8 easily, but I'm not going to let the car do it..I'll just lift a little, get it to bite and smoke the guy next to me that's spinnin..
Old 10-21-2008, 05:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't even know street tires for the camaro anymore.
yah, I've got a set you can borrow....

you know that you can lift right? I didn't know all you could do was stomp and steer....
Old 10-21-2008, 07:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

wait a minute... this phantom camaro that everyone is so scared to run is only in the mid to high 11s.........

wtf... i figured itd be a low 10 second high 9 second car n/a the way everyone was talking...... that was kind of a let down..
Old 10-21-2008, 08:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lemons12
wait a minute... this phantom camaro that everyone is so scared to run is only in the mid to high 11s.........

wtf... i figured itd be a low 10 second high 9 second car n/a the way everyone was talking...... that was kind of a let down..
It's nothing special. Stock LS1 with some exhaust and intake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4dOJbjdX3w

Took a video today, short shifting around 5700 and babying it into gear due to the slave cylinder acting gay.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

doesnt show me too much.... i was just suprised people are saying it is a mid to high 11 second car.. not trying to bash it or anything...

just everyone seemed to be scared of it, and you seemed as if you would rape everyone talking in the thread.. just suprised me is all.

Quick Reply: Calling ~JOSHUA to the street