Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Calling ~JOSHUA to the street

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 02:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MadMike96
U must have some suspension mods to be running in mid 12s and high 11s
It's got a set of drag bags, single best mod on a car ever. 100% removed my wheel hop issue, and I can leave pretty hard on the ET streets and have it bite.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hell i didnt realize you guys were so close.. ill run someone!
Old 10-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Banned

I was just wondering because one of my friends has a gto and his is putting 450 rwhp and its very hard for him to get traction
Old 10-12-2008, 04:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by MadMike96
I was just wondering because one of my friends has a gto and his is putting 450 rwhp and its very hard for him to get traction
he is no where near 450
Old 10-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Banned

Default Call and RAISE!

Here's the deal, open to Brokeback thacker (complete tool and ban bait) or firefrightenedgib (who scammed a guy by selling a worthless/destroyed turbo kit)

I will race any of the two of you NO LATER than two weeks from now, (I just changed my front knock sensor, and the harness got pinched from the bottom of the intake- I've got to order a new knock sensor harness tomorrow)

I'm going to be out of town for almost a week (sorry you two, I have a job that matters)

$500 or nothing!

The money will be given up front before inspection/race at the time of meeting to a third party of my choosing (I don't trust you two as far as I can spit)

Any and ALL mods are to be called in this thread at the time of acceptance to this offer.

Each party will be given (5) minutes to look over each others car (with respect), and if somebody has anything pulley, rocker arms, ported throttle body, or off-road pipes (anything) you don't disclose immediately LOSE your $500 before the race even starts. thacker, you might as well leave the bottle home.... you idiot.

I call out either of you! Best two out of three wins.

Mods for me: Blackwing induction, Shaner throttle body, coolant bypass and plug wires (worthless, just being honest) otherwise stock!!!

I will bring my own camera man to film.

p.s. if your post is edited after you claim your mods,,,,,, you lose.... but then again, you both lose at life anyway.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Well...Thacky old boy...what you say???? LOL!
Old 10-12-2008, 06:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA
Here's the deal, open to Brokeback thacker (complete tool and ban bait) or firefrightenedgib (who scammed a guy by selling a worthless/destroyed turbo kit)

I will race any of the two of you NO LATER than two weeks from now, (I just changed my front knock sensor, and the harness got pinched from the bottom of the intake- I've got to order a new knock sensor harness tomorrow)

I'm going to be out of town for almost a week (sorry you two, I have a job that matters)

$500 or nothing!

The money will be given up front before inspection/race at the time of meeting to a third party of my choosing (I don't trust you two as far as I can spit)

Any and ALL mods are to be called in this thread at the time of acceptance to this offer.

Each party will be given (5) minutes to look over each others car (with respect), and if somebody has anything pulley, rocker arms, ported throttle body, or off-road pipes (anything) you don't disclose immediately LOSE your $500 before the race even starts. thacker, you might as well leave the bottle home.... you idiot.

I call out either of you! Best two out of three wins.

Mods for me: Blackwing induction, Shaner throttle body, coolant bypass and plug wires (worthless, just being honest) otherwise stock!!!

I will bring my own camera man to film.

p.s. if your post is edited after you claim your mods,,,,,, you lose.... but then again, you both lose at life anyway.
Accepted. $500 is fine, if you want to do $750, that works also.

Mods:
26" ET Streets
K&N Intake
95% Stock exhaust with Dynomax welded in Mufflers
ASP Pulley
BMR Drag Bags
Stock clutch.

And if we are doing your guy holding the money, we are doing it on the street of my choosing. And there will be no 2 out of 3, it's one run, head's up off a flagger, chase is a race and all the normal rules apply. You don't like it, then you might as well back out now, because I am already doing you a favor by racing you with the slower of my two vehicles. I have uber confidence in my driving skills, if you don't know how to handle yourself behind a 6spd you might just be barking up the wrong tree.

Since it's locked in, I am going to hit up the for sale section to see what I want to buy with your money.

Last edited by ineedashortblock; 10-12-2008 at 06:13 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Please be sure to post the vid guys!
Old 10-12-2008, 06:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

damn this might be good..... what exactly are the cars... zo6 and gto right now right.. ls1 or 2?
Old 10-12-2008, 06:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ineedashortblock
Accepted.

Mods:
26" ET Streets
K&N Intake
Welded in Mufflers
ASP Pulley
BMR Drag Bags

And if we are doing your guy holding the money, we are doing it on the street of my choosing. And there will be no 2 out of 3, it's one run, head's up off a flagger, chase is a race and all the normal rules apply. You don't like it, then you might as well back out now, because I am already doing you a favor by racing you with the slower of my two vehicles.

Since it's locked in, I am going to hit up the for sale section to see what I want to buy with your money.
One run is stupid you idiot, a wrong call on the start and you/or I call the night?

%^&* that. That's not fair to me OR you.

(3) runs on a street that you Pm me about, so I can visit before had... best two of three.

Are you scared of a pretty much stock '01?
Old 10-12-2008, 06:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

One run is stupid you idiot, a wrong call on the start and you/or I call the night?

(3) runs on a street that you Pm me about, so I can visit before had... best two of three.

i agree man, you could be screwing yourself on the one run thing.. go at least 2 man..

what are the vihecles.. a goat ls1ls2? and a zo6?
Old 10-12-2008, 06:14 PM
Teching In

cant wait to see the videos of this one
Old 10-12-2008, 06:16 PM
On The Tree

I have complete confidence in my ability to launch, and drive my car. I won't be the one blowing the start, if you don't have confidence in yourself YOU shouldn't run that ******* mouth, nor should you come in here trying to be a baller with your $500 race.

I will do this, if you lose the first race *which you will*, you can run me again for double to try and win your **** back. If I lose the first race, I will gladly allow them to ban me again, and I will drive my **** home, $500 poorer.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

I have complete confidence in my ability to launch, and drive my car. I won't be the one blowing the start, if you don't have confidence in yourself YOU shouldn't run that ******* mouth, nor should you come in here trying to be a baller with your $500 race.

I will do this, if you lose the first race *which you will*, you can run me again for double to try and win your **** back. If I lose the first race, I will gladly allow them to ban me again, and I will drive my **** home, $500 poorer.
wow.. sounds good to me......

WHAT CARS ARE RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Banned

$750 (2) out of (3) races.

No more talking.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lemons12
wow.. sounds good to me......

WHAT CARS ARE RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LS2 GTO, it's a turd.... he should have no problem with it.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:22 PM
On The Tree

$750 (2) out of (3) races.

No more talking.
How big of a bitch are you?

I am not going to give you 3 chances to get it right, $500 one race. This isn't pinks son. If you can't drive, just man up and admit it.

I just told you I'd give you a chance to win your money back after you get drug down the street the first time. I am racing you with my slower car, disclosing my mods.... and giving you practice runs on the street... what more do you want?
Old 10-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Banned

How big of a bitch are you?

I am not going to give you 3 chances to get it right, $500 one race. This isn't pinks son. If you can't drive, just man up and admit it.

I just told you I'd give you a chance to win your money back after you get drug down the street the first time. I am racing you with my slower car, disclosing my mods.... and giving you practice runs on the street... what more do you want?
I want a fair race... I want a camera shot with three races in it.... I want.... your $750.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:28 PM
TECH Veteran

I think two races are more reasonable....why three?
Old 10-12-2008, 06:29 PM
On The Tree

I want a fair race... I want a camera shot with three races in it.... I want.... your $750.
This is some major ricer **** you are pulling here.

I will give you 3 races. 250$ per race. Pool the money, and after the 3 are over, divide based on the number of wins. After the first race, you aren't going to want to run anymore.

Quick Reply: Calling ~JOSHUA to the street