Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Ls1 vs Lsx motorsports worked on cars!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 08:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1pwrdss
Change your game up. Dont post on here and dont tell anyone what you have. Not even your closest friends. Keep it classified then knowone can do home work on ya.
nah i aint worried about that ill continue to make post ask ?'s etc... i like tech nice site.

Originally Posted by trnsfmr99
Didn't know it was that crucial. What happened to this all being fun?
See its like this i can call everyone on the phone fuss bullshit etc... but when its gets out in the street words or changed on hea it is what it is.

Originally Posted by stangeater01
sounds like your in my position now everyone did the research on my car so they say and to my surprise i now have a ls7 in my car and some kind of 15 degreee heads and a 400 shot thats awsome i cant believe someone upgraded me like that must have done it in my sleep what gets me its no faster than the forged 346 i had in my car. pete people talk and assume i have told many people whats under my hood i never said what type of internals are in the motor but i have said my set up on many occasions. I dont know why people assume the car is faster than it is the 2 times people have seen it race and win were against a 12 sec car and the other was by driver error.
Hey we all know u have a TSP car. So people is going to say you in a whole nother class. raceing d rell is in your class etc... trailer cars

Originally Posted by Travose21
line them things up. im only down for a week or two until i get me leak fixed and find me a power stearing pully PETE so dont go break **** or put a 6 speed back in or do **** just park that royal purple looking coolaid *** car and wait just like i did when you was down BO
Bo how you ga talk about me breaking. every other week you have a leak tranny/ motor/ etc... even nitrious. when you do come out of shop ill be ready and waiting

Originally Posted by Lil bro Intimidator
to say i just jumped chea u shud fill bad!!!because everybody u send my way i fucked them up I been waiting to hand u your azz but u wont stop SRAYING!!!!!!**** srayin LIL man. anybody can do that show me were your money at and run (ALL THROTTLE NO BOTTLE)
nah look hea whoa Quee called you out he on motor you and him been sapposed to get it on. he said he knocking the paint of yo ****. oh and quee said he have his stock 342 rear end so you can fix ya car to race him.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:21 PM
TECH Regular

Oh lilicedout we kno he gon need more than a cam to get around that orange cam only baby i got!!!LOL do da the research like last time and u will find out its cam only wit da juice!!! but dont come try to race me wit a cam only auto thinkin its bout to be all good!!im tryna help ya out on da slick....
Old 11-03-2008, 11:22 PM
Teching In

come on what my name is (cam) thats all i need to smash that pumpkin lol!!!!!!!!!!! and peet as for as q he didnt say **** until u tryed 2 race me and i said my car was not right yet then that gave them the green light too talk **** but i'm gonna school bus him too and let him take that lonely ride home because u know when he get that *** whiped he str8 home.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:16 AM

[quote Pete]Hey we all know u have a TSP car. So people is going to say you in a whole nother class. raceing d rell is in your class etc... trailer cars

Naw thats where you are wrong its a LSXmotorsports car i bought the car as a roller from DALLAS which is probably what you already know do some reasearch TSP is not in dallas its like 3 hours away travose can tell you the car didnt come from TSP he drove to dallas with me to pick up the car as a roller you know how rumors get out its all he said she said BTW i dont have a trailor car so why are they in my class
Old 11-04-2008, 09:45 AM
TECH Regular

come on what my name is (cam) thats all i need to smash that pumpkin lol!!!!!!!!!!! and peet as for as q he didnt say **** until u tryed 2 race me and i said my car was not right yet then that gave them the green light too talk **** but i'm gonna school bus him too and let him take that lonely ride home because u know when he get that *** whiped he str8 home.
well u need to hurry up and and come put these buses on who ever u think u could!!!!oh TRAVIS, RICHIE,AND NICK GIVE HIM THE OK TO RUN HIS CAR NOW....lol no no i know what the next excuse gon be....lol u need some more seat time!!!lol
Old 11-04-2008, 09:58 AM
12 Second Club

yall boys getting greasy. someone need to do something.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:59 AM
12 Second Club

cam run them untuned and if you lose go get tuned and whip em again
Old 11-04-2008, 06:16 PM
11 Second Club

i thought yall race wars been from a while back not just dat nite.

Originally Posted by stangeater01
[quote Pete]Hey we all know u have a TSP car. So people is going to say you in a whole nother class. raceing d rell is in your class etc... trailer cars

Naw thats where you are wrong its a LSXmotorsports car i bought the car as a roller from DALLAS which is probably what you already know do some reasearch TSP is not in dallas its like 3 hours away travose can tell you the car didnt come from TSP he drove to dallas with me to pick up the car as a roller you know how rumors get out its all he said she said BTW i dont have a trailor car so why are they in my class
hey its not me you have to worry about.saying that or thinking cause me and you could never have a heads up race the way i am now.

Originally Posted by Travose21
cam run them untuned and if you lose go get tuned and whip em again
dont worry he already tuned done that a while back in kenner.

Anyone have a extra bottle they selling my second clip gone bad or where i can get seals from????
Old 11-04-2008, 06:25 PM
11 Second Club

i think i know why i cant get race think bout it. first everytime yall seen the car run i lost car broke etc... then when yall see car again no more super loud car quite as a mouse. yall think i switched motors and now i am popping my hood huh? i wouldnt race me either. 2 kits slicks go or blow plan he doesnt care if the bitch blow up.Picking on faster cars damn. and go to track and don't get kicked off makeing 4 all out passes with out a cage so he cant be faster then 11.5 but still willing to run faster cars on the street. i am bout to change my name to Jet Jackson lol

4 nights in a row no race i called mustangs f bodys even start calling rice burners maybe i need to call NASA see if i can race a shuttle just give me the hit
Old 11-04-2008, 09:05 PM
TECH Regular

u kno y u cant get a race bo????? cause we bout dis here..when a person show that they real confident that scares other people.dat aint bout it .runnin cars thats faster... dats how u gain yo credibility!!!!no mo bup bup now everybody spookin..lol. and cam yeah come beat us untuned so when we rape da peppermint u could say its not tuned then go get tuned and *** right back and get knock back down!!! but check dis out i want u too climb up our lil chain first.. i want u to race taz first he full bolt ons on tires no cam or heads do ya frequent research on his car.. then if u get pass him then u can go to the next person to keep it in order ya know.. aint kno since in just tryna *** up here when u gotta see if u could handle down there..
Old 11-04-2008, 09:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cant we all get along.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
u kno y u cant get a race bo????? cause we bout dis here..when a person show that they real confident that scares other people.dat aint bout it .runnin cars thats faster... dats how u gain yo credibility!!!!no mo bup bup now everybody spookin..lol. and cam yeah come beat us untuned so when we rape da peppermint u could say its not tuned then go get tuned and *** right back and get knock back down!!! but check dis out i want u too climb up our lil chain first.. i want u to race taz first he full bolt ons on tires no cam or heads do ya frequent research on his car.. then if u get pass him then u can go to the next person to keep it in order ya know.. aint kno since in just tryna *** up here when u gotta see if u could handle down there..
i'm not trippin ill race the hole click just add more winn's to my record....i dont mine ****** up the hole (bird nest) not gang...nest...lol,lol,lol. i dont wonna miss anyone (i accept them all).
Old 11-05-2008, 08:14 PM
On The Tree

somebody run something lets get these streets on fire
Old 11-05-2008, 08:45 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
Its always back and forth with these guys
Old 11-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Teching In

i'm not trippin ill race the hole click just add more winn's to my record....i dont mine ****** up the hole (bird nest) not gang...nest...lol,lol,lol. i dont wonna miss anyone (i accept them all).
lil bro they want you to race everybody in hope that you might break before you get to him,f--k that
Old 11-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Teching In

knock out the cheif and the indians will run
Old 11-06-2008, 07:36 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ls1pwrdss
Cant we all get along.
hey this how we make it like brothers fuss fight then go bbq and drink talk **** etc... Kam come to my house anytime he likes just like anybody else

Originally Posted by bigshotls1
cars are ready just waiting who wanna step up and run. me personaly i am bout to start going on diff. battle grounds. outside my city just waiting on a trailer for a nice price

Originally Posted by driverX
lil bro they want you to race everybody in hope that you might break before you get to him,f--k that
thats not true we have the parts he need to fix his car so he can race. cause in the end we all stand 2gether.

knock out the cheif and the indians will run
well i can let the cat out the bag if anyone didnt already. kenny is faster then me anybody who was at track can tell you that Kam, but its your car race who you want.Ask sweeloc and his cusin kenny beat me 2 out of 3 times. Driverx are you close around here im sure we have something you can race car bike dont matter. im bout to be back out on a stock busa with a lil juice. And i am 277 pounds
Old 11-06-2008, 07:45 AM
Teching In

the only reason kenny beat you 2 out of 3 times is because of driver error i know your car is faster then kennys,learn how to drive or did you lose on purpose
Old 11-06-2008, 07:55 AM
11 Second Club

the only reason kenny beat you 2 out of 3 times is because of driver error i know your car is faster then kennys,learn how to drive or did you lose on purpose
nah whoa he got me we was on juice. And oh i can drive my car.why evenone keep thinking im the fastest see thats how in house beef start. i can be a man and say he beat me. we on the same team bo
Old 11-06-2008, 07:56 AM
11 Second Club

i think you forgot he even beat a car that beat me hummm something to think bout.And that same car beat travis nah you do the math

Quick Reply: Ls1 vs Lsx motorsports worked on cars!