Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Ls1 vs Lsx motorsports worked on cars!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 07:52 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ls1 vs Lsx motorsports worked on cars!

Well its just like it sound 1 car from each. Well me i am the under dog in this race we all know (travis neva lost a street race) since lsx has touched his car we seen the videos etc... On the other hand i have lost alot of races yup alot .Now i am back out the lab from ls1 and lets see if i can hand him his first lost! No its not no beef we kool ,but this is a much needed race for all 2 see i would like it to be a day time race so all you guys can see the out come. Some ask me why would i race him? my reply this what i do lol.Oh and yes i will race brick next i already know thats coming next!!!!! i call my car the Jet and i am ready to prove it i have removed 1 kit so i dont have to here i needed 2 kits etc... any comment postem lets get it!! hey i would like to see some comments on the out come my thoughts (i take him a car and a half!!) on the big end dog fight 1/8 after i am gone! now i am not Ali put i am calling this one!
Old 10-23-2008, 08:13 PM
12 Second Club

call me when and where and i guarantee you wont see me out the whole and on the big end this will be a dog fight. like you say no beef but this has to come to an end and see if you can give me my first loss.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:23 PM
11 Second Club

10 -4 bow
Old 10-23-2008, 08:30 PM
11 Second Club

i turned the race with ike because i feel llike he is not fast enough
Old 10-23-2008, 08:31 PM
11 Second Club

and it was on black top
Old 10-23-2008, 08:41 PM
11 Second Club

before i fixed my car i think you was faster now its fixed i dont see no one in my class beating me. so me feeling like i feel i think ill just come str8 at you not no side kicks after our race i know i wont get anymore races not sure about you. your races might pick up
Old 10-23-2008, 09:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 10-23-2008, 10:23 PM
Launching!

I'll See You At The Track, Mr. ****-talka!!! And while you're talkin about that run, if you have a set of "HOOSIER SLICKS", and i'm on Nitto drags, you already had the ups on me. Well, since you can't run your car on blacktop, i'll be waitin for you the next time you make it to the track, MR. ****-TALKA!!! Let me know when you're going there. By the way, do you drive your car to the track or trailer it there?

Last edited by trnsfmr99; 10-23-2008 at 10:26 PM. Reason: More info
Old 10-23-2008, 10:29 PM

I have no beef with you as you know i shake your hand every race i see you at, but its getting old and it has nothing to do with ls1 vs lsx .if this has anything to do with shop names or business.. We, LSXmotorsports are a company 2100sqft facitity ls1motorsports as its called is a guy doing $200 cam jobs at the customers house. BTW he called us to find out how to do a cam swap and having the customer service we do we explained it. Hope his business is doing good he is no competition for us we have our customers and he can have his. Also what car has he touched/built that has won a race.. or at least one worth talking about? good luck racing travose should be a good race
Old 10-23-2008, 10:35 PM
10 Second Club

Not to mention kenny trying to get parts from us so he can get a discount.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:40 PM
10 Second Club

Ike's car is nothing to shake a stick at. If you beat him, good job your the faster car. By the way this crap is getting realy old this whole lsx vs ls1. Were not even in the same caliber so why compare.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

So when is this going down?
Old 10-24-2008, 09:05 AM
Launching!

Allow me to be understood about this, I had no idea that a shop called "LS-1" was in business and I have no beef with them. I do have a problem with someone callin me out when their car is completely setup to hook out the hole and they wanna still do everything on their terms. So to make it clear, lilicedout24, whenever you're ready to take that ride to the track, let me know so we can line up where the rules are understood from every aspect.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:43 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by stangeater01
I have no beef with you as you know i shake your hand every race i see you at, but its getting old and it has nothing to do with ls1 vs lsx .if this has anything to do with shop names or business.. We, LSXmotorsports are a company 2100sqft facitity ls1motorsports as its called is a guy doing $200 cam jobs at the customers house. BTW he called us to find out how to do a cam swap and having the customer service we do we explained it. Hope his business is doing good he is no competition for us we have our customers and he can have his. Also what car has he touched/built that has won a race.. or at least one worth talking about? good luck racing travose should be a good race

well this thread doesnt have nothin to do with me and as far as lil ice saying ls1 vs lsx is just his way of saying thats the car that u all done and his car is the one that i done,im not in competition .. its all good with me you all know that !!!and as far what i have in the making is a small establishment to work on cars!!im up in comming !! but i dont recall asking for cam swap tips or anything i was curious about that and cam swaps arent 200$ they are 400$...and when i get all together with my establishment it "KLmotorsports" my initials ,ls1 is what it is because thats all i work on camaro and trans am and rebuild t56 trannys..what cars have gotten beat since ive done them..Hmmm well i can name several of my races beating head cam cars and cam only cars and all i has was an GM ls6 cam with bolt ons ask a couple people they know..but thats gone and im aftermarket cam only now...but yall doin yall thing and im doin mines
Old 10-24-2008, 06:51 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by stangeater01
Originally Posted by ls1pwrdss
Not to mention kenny trying to get parts from us so he can get a discount.

nick u saying all this liked i begged to get a clutch and flywheel at price.. i was just told a price and thats what i paid i even asked him do he need anymore money he said no,mike just was playing around with the money that i gave him to give to rich,,but i dont recall no getting parts for cheap.."fyi"
Old 10-24-2008, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
nick u saying all this liked i begged to get a clutch and flywheel at price.. i was just told a price and thats what i paid i even asked him do he need anymore money he said no,mike just was playing around with the money that i gave him to give to rich,,but i dont recall no getting parts for cheap.."fyi"

that reminds me mike still owes us $20 on that clutch good luck with your business theres enough work for the two of us
Old 10-24-2008, 08:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by trnsfmr99
Allow me to be understood about this, I had no idea that a shop called "LS-1" was in business and I have no beef with them. I do have a problem with someone callin me out when their car is completely setup to hook out the hole and they wanna still do everything on their terms. So to make it clear, lilicedout24, whenever you're ready to take that ride to the track, let me know so we can line up where the rules are understood from every aspect.
Ike i back you 110%. Heads up at the track. Ill be there when you go to the track. Because ill be there with mine if he wants to play.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:29 PM
Launching!

Run what u brung!!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 08:46 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
Word around the the pepboys/ hooters parking lot was you were doing cams for 200 to 300. If i had know that you calling me to figure how to do a cam swap was to lead to doing other people's cams. I would have never told you how to do it, but givin the customer service that we have at(LSX MOTORSPORTS). I told you how to do it. So I have nothing againts you kenny, I fully support what you are doing, I was there in your shoes I know how it is. My only thing is this damm tittle of this thread its getting old. You know theres that old saying that how fast do you wanna go is how deep are your pockets. Of course theres always gonna some one bigger and badder than u. I'm sorry i dont street race, but alot of the cars i work on do. I just guide them in the rite direction as to what they have obtained. Everyone of them can take a loss, but i promise the next time they cross you they will have what it takes. Travis and brick are unbeatable rite now. They have both come along way since i started building there cars a few years ago. So good luck kenny and best to you and your crew.
Old 10-25-2008, 06:50 PM
11 Second Club

Hold the **** up i made this thread. Now if any you ***** ****** offended **** it. read this part clearly( I CAME ON HERE AND WROTE THIS THREAD TO DO JUST WHAT I SET OUT TO DO AND ITS DONE .ME AND TRAVIS IS RACEING. NOW WHEN I SAY LS1 AND LSX WE ALREADY KNOW YALL HAVE A SHOP I WAS JUST SAYING SO OTHER PEOPLE UNDERSTAND IT. IKE I HAVE NO BEEF WITH YOU NICK, RICH NO BEEF ALL THATS BEHIND ME NOW **** IT. BUT DONT GET ON HERE DISSING KENNY BECAUSE I MADE A THREAD. TRAVIS UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN BY THIS THREAD ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES NOT LIFE OR DEATH. SIMPLE I CAME ON TRAVIS GROUNDS TO SPARK HIM UP A LIL BIT AND IT WORKED WE LAUGHED ON THE PHONE BOUT THIS ALREADY. WE GOING TO RACE NEXT SUNDAY AROUND 1 OR 2. AND IKE PLEASE JUST BACK UP A FEW STEPS FOR A SECOND TILL AFTER THIS RACE. I PROMISE ILL KICK YO *** NEXT. (WIN THE RACE) NO BEEF SEE I TYPE LIKE I TALK LOL. SO YALL JUST KOOL DOWN AND CHILL TILL RACE HOLLA

Quick Reply: Ls1 vs Lsx motorsports worked on cars!