Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Ls1 vs Lsx motorsports worked on cars!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 07:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I want a race at the track. I need some seat time it will be a perfect opertunity.
Old 10-25-2008, 07:08 PM
10 Second Club

Pete its not you. Its other people. Im not dissing on kenny as i said before. Were all cool.
Old 10-25-2008, 07:58 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its all good rich and nick between us ya know im just about getting paper, and as far as any M F at pepboys talking negative about what i got going ,thats to me just pure jealousy. cause i know im like the youngest one out there thats "bad ***" with these hands of mine attached to some tools!!!
Old 10-25-2008, 09:58 PM
Launching!

I saw your car on Friday, being towed (i'm guessing to the track). Why didn't you let me know? What happened? I was waitin on you. Anyway, since that, my brother and I went and practiced. Guess what, YOU'RE GONNA LOSE!!! Let me know the next time you go to the track. We'll drive our cars there and "STOMP THAT A$$!!!!", while you tow yours up there. Afterwich, we'll drive our cars back home, while you tow yours back. C U AT THE TRACK!!! (NOTHING BUT LOVE!!!)
Old 10-25-2008, 10:47 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by trnsfmr99
I saw your car on Friday, being towed (i'm guessing to the track). Why didn't you let me know? What happened? I was waitin on you. Anyway, since that, my brother and I went and practiced. Guess what, YOU'RE GONNA LOSE!!! Let me know the next time you go to the track. We'll drive our cars there and "STOMP THAT A$$!!!!", while you tow yours up there. Afterwich, we'll drive our cars back home, while you tow yours back. C U AT THE TRACK!!! (NOTHING BUT LOVE!!!)
yeah i made a few hits making sho all my bugs out and its all done 90 % by thurday ill be a 100% and ready to race sunday. they were doing bracket raceing any way i just needed to make a few hits and i came back home.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:14 AM
Launching!

Run What U Brung!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 07:55 AM
11 Second Club

oh by the way my E/T showed up at the track i did not put Nt in the window. so i am sure it will get out. i seen a few faces out there. i made 4 passes all out.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:27 AM
Launching!

Run What U Brung!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 06:59 PM
11 Second Club

Run What U Brung!!!
yeah super chargers and all
Old 10-26-2008, 08:01 PM
Launching!

where's the track down here and where does everyone meet up at...I left the N.O. due to Katrina and at that time had a 98 Z28 hardtop M6..I now have a 2001 SS M6 ..looking for a little action, I am tired of these beat up ***, dogged out cars wanting to run around the N.O o know ya'll know what I am talking about..I pm'ed someonw else on here about where everybody meets up at but he never replied..holla at me
Old 10-26-2008, 08:42 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2FNQUIK
where's the track down here and where does everyone meet up at...I left the N.O. due to Katrina and at that time had a 98 Z28 hardtop M6..I now have a 2001 SS M6 ..looking for a little action, I am tired of these beat up ***, dogged out cars wanting to run around the N.O o know ya'll know what I am talking about..I pm'ed someonw else on here about where everybody meets up at but he never replied..holla at me
hey theres allways room to get ya *** kicked around here .what class you in plenty cars let me break it down for you power adder is one class/ all motor another see simple. now if you have built motors etc.. then thats a whole nother ball game. its all fun and game. Oh we do have some people who like to race slower cars and brag on wins be carefull
Old 10-26-2008, 08:50 PM
Launching!

all motor stock!!
Old 10-26-2008, 08:55 PM
Launching!

Just wanna see how I stack up against local competition down here before I go back to the A to get all my work done..I'm living down here now and I noticed how the ls1 scene has changed down here since Katrina...before it was more of an appearance thing than with performance and I have always been into performance but after living in Atlanta for a minute and going to the gatherings and shops up there...well lets just say up there it's a whole different ball game
Old 10-26-2008, 08:57 PM
Launching!

PM me to let me know where everybody gets up at round here..everyone is keeping it on the low?!?!?
Old 10-26-2008, 09:40 PM
10 Second Club

Welcome back.There are all types of cars around here to race. Yes the are a few beat up ones around here but for a lot of these guys around here its all they can aford. At least give them credit for trying. Yes there are a bunch around here that are all talk but some can back it up. From what i hear lilicedout24 can bring it now, so well see. There ar plenty of shops here to get work done at in fact one is in kenner. I hear they build some quick cars. All and all great group of guys around here just looking to have some fun.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:14 PM
11 Second Club

Talking

Originally Posted by ls1pwrdss
Welcome back.There are all types of cars around here to race. Yes the are a few beat up ones around here but for a lot of these guys around here its all they can aford. At least give them credit for trying. Yes there are a bunch around here that are all talk but some can back it up. From what i hear lilicedout24 can bring it now, so well see. There ar plenty of shops here to get work done at in fact one is in kenner. I hear they build some quick cars. All and all great group of guys around here just looking to have some fun.
oh yeah alot of changes have been made and the time slips to back up the jet 90% done. i was ready to race today in the day time so i can show you guys a nice day time race, but i see some people trying to force me 2 have this race at night for the record its not happening at night!! so i can clear up alot of this bull **** i am scared i do believe i asked him to race on the grounds its a day time race only take it or leave it.**** everybody else who dont like it.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:25 PM
11 Second Club

Lightbulb

oh if yall worrying about how fast i am simple ask Jamie i am sure someone told him i seen a few of his people out there.I ask him to race 2 day to.Since i knew i wouldnt get my day race with travis.Nowwhats wrong with this picture? ok pete wanna race Jamie & Travis and travis wont even race Jamie am i that fast or just that crazy lol. Well guess who next ? after car goes back in the shop guess you will have to wait and see. jet part 2 new color etc..........
Old 10-26-2008, 10:41 PM
10 Second Club

A day time race is to risky. I'll pm you a spot to race in the day time. I dont know travis's excuse havn't talked to him. Jamie is down for a few days but will be back for holloween. I belive ya man. Just come with your a game. Make sure your car is rite and safe. Do it so where its not so publisized and just go and do what you have to do and get it over with. Lets all pick a track day and meet at the track and everyone can grudge it out. That would be the best thing to do.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:04 PM
11 Second Club

A day time race is to risky. I'll pm you a spot to race in the day time. I dont know travis's excuse havn't talked to him. Jamie is down for a few days but will be back for holloween. I belive ya man. Just come with your a game. Make sure your car is rite and safe. Do it so where its not so publisized and just go and do what you have to do and get it over with. Lets all pick a track day and meet at the track and everyone can grudge it out. That would be the best thing to do.
yeah i am not tripping on people knowing my time thats why i didnt put NT on window at track. The spot where richie a d rell met up fine with me. ( He was changing plugs) had a lil trouble etc... i would feel better if he just say he dont wanna race me rather then come with escuses to hold me off till dark when he knows i am not going to race. I can just move on to the next person. and these damn imports keep calling me saying i am the only one not scared to race them.so i do have more races i can take.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:29 PM
12 Second Club

I was ready to race at 6.30 when u called me at 5.45 when I called u and u didtn answer the phone it was daytime so I guess u was to scared to race at 6.30. its still sunshine at that time and when u called back it was like 7. so u better bring ya A game cause 10.9 is not that impressive for what u got so whenever u ready line that purple koolaid looking as car to this black thing and I promise u I will knock the breaks of ya *** and by the way jamie never ask me to race that was other people trying to buck that race up but I'm not mentioning no names

Quick Reply: Ls1 vs Lsx motorsports worked on cars!